67. Hugs

Luke Hemmings -

"Babe, where are you?" Luke calls out in a room full of people.

You've wandered off to talk to one of your friends as Luke has gone off to talk to some people that you don't know.

"Quiet, maybe he won't find me," you joke in a whispered tone to the girl you're talking to who giggles.

Continuing your conversation you feel warm arms wrap around your middle from behind and the girl you're talking to tries not to laugh. A chin rests on your head and you laugh.

"Hello," Luke's voice says vibrating through his chest and against your back.

"What do you want?" you chuckle.

"I couldn't find you, I thought you'd left without me," he pouts.

"Well I'm here," you say.

"I know that, I got scared though," he admits.

"Sorry, what do you actually need?" you ask again.

"I wanted a hug," he says in a whine-y tone.

You roll your eyes and turn to wrap your arms around his middle. His arms are draped over your  his chin sits on the top of your head again as he rocks you from side to side a little. His body  warms you up instantly and you inhale deeply, taking in the familiar Luke smell.

You feel him press a kiss to your head and mutter, "I love you"

"I love you too but can I get back to my conversation?"

He nods and keeps an arm around you as you talk constantly butting in whenever he feels it's necessary but always ending his sentence with a kiss on the cheek rather that a full stop.

Michael Clifford -

While Michael is away at the studio for the day you decide to go on a movie spree where you watched every and any movie that you have at your disposal from horror to horrendously cheesy and romantic all the way to disney. The last movie you watch happens to be 'The Notebook' because the DVD had been sitting staring at you the whole day and by the end you find yourself in a fit of tears that continues even once the credits are done.

"Honey, I'm home," Michael calls into the apartment jokingly.

You attempt to reply but it just comes out as a mess of sobs.

"What's wrong, why are you sad?" he chuckles lightly.

You hold up the box for the notebook and he laughs at you.

"Aww... was it a little bit too sad for you?" he mocks.

You stick up your middle finger and try to dry your eyes to no avail as he drops his bag and coat to the floor before falling down onto the sofa almost on top of you. He wraps his entire body around you and buries his face into your hair to try and squeezes you until you stop crying.

"How about we watch something else to get your mood up?" he suggests gently kissing your cheek.

"What do you have in mind?" you ask gently trying to dry away tears with your finger tips.

"How about the lego movie?" he says with a grin as he uses his own sleeve to your eyes.

Calum Hood -

When Calum left for tour it was hell for you, you'd not been dating for too long, only about a month, so you were almost certain that this tour would be the end of your relationship but, against your beliefs, you got even closer to Calum. You skyped, facetimed, texted and called every day and came to realize that you are totally and completely in love with him.

The months of tour passed slowly and it killed you that you were unable to go and visit them but you were determined to surprise Calum at the airport. You get some sneaky undisclosed details about their flights from some sneaky sources and get to the airport. To your surprise there are 5-10 fans already there waiting so you just casually blend in talking to them and making friends. You're not hiding your relationship because you're completely fine with any hate but it does make you laugh when they think you're just full of shit when you say that he's your boyfriend.

Calum is all jumpy when he gets off the plane and through the arrivals gate and you watch as he talks to the guys. You stay back hoping to be last seen and the boys see all the fans. You keep your eyes on Calum and when he spots you his eyes light up. He quickly excuses himself from the fans and rushes round them to you. You run to him and he wraps his arms around you, lifting you into the air and spinning you round. He buries his face into your neck and you feel him sniffle against your shoulder.

"Hi," you squeak.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, his voice filled with tears.

"I wanted to surprise you"

"Well you did that," he chuckles.

You're well aware that the fans are looking at you and probably taking  but you're completely distracted by Calum's finger tips tracing shapes at the small of your back.

Ashton Irwin -

You're relationship with Ash is adorable to say the least, you can hardly keep your hands to yourselves. He's always hugging you and kissing you and holding your hand, it's hard to find one of you without the other. Another thing that Ashton always does is tease you, any chance he has he'll tease you.

One specific time that provides him with an opportunity to make fun of you is when you ask your parents to send you some of your old clothes and Ashton persuades to you try some of them on.

The first outfit, a rainbow coloured hoodie, a cheesy t-shirt and baggy jeans that are all too small from you, and Ashton erupts into a fit of laughter.

"Don't even laugh, I used to wear this," you say.

"Please tell me that you did that for a dress up party," he manages to say but you shake your head. "Why would you do that to yourself?"

You pout until he walks across the room and hugs you letting your head rest on his chest as he rocks you from side to side for a few seconds, his warm hands heating your entire body.