8. His Parents Find A Used Condom

*His P.O.V*

Calum: Me and my sister was watching TV when I heard my mom yell, "CALUM!" I quickly ran upstairs to my room to see my mom holding a tissue that had a used condom from me & (Y/N) last night. "I told you, no sex in the house!" She yelled at me. I frowned, "Mom I'm a teenage boy I have needs." "Then do it at her house!" She yelled at me, "Or I'll give you the money to get a hotel room for the weekend just NOT IN THE HOUSE!" With that she walked out and I sat down on my bed. My phone buzzed making me look at it. (Y/N)<3. "Your mom just called me, sorry for last night." I laughed and replied, "Nothing to ashamed of I had fun making love to you" I got a text but it wasn't from her it was from her brother, "You knock my sister up, I'll kick your ass." I sighed and laid down on my bed.

Luke: I through the soccer ball up above me and cached it when it when it came down. "LUCAS!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I ran down almost falling and ran into the kitchen. "What's wrong?!" I asked out of breath. "What. is. this?" She asked point towards the garbage. I made a confused look before going over to the garbage and finding a condom, that's when I remember last night. I laid (Y/N) down on the couch no bothering to go up stairs. My eyes widened, "Whoops?" She glared at me, "Grounded." "What?!" I exclaimed. "Two weeks!" She yelled while walking up the stairs.

Michael: I shot another guy hearing him groan through the headphones, "Come on dude!" Suddenly my mom walked up next to me, she shut off the TV making me yelled, "Mom!" "What's this?" She asked holding something up. I looked up and saw a condom from mine and (Y/N)'s rough night last night. "Um..A Balloon?"  I lied. "WHEN WERE YOU AND (y/n) GOING TO TELL ME YOU'RE HAVING SEX?! WHEN DID YOU TWO START!?" She yelled. "Soon & A Year ago," I said simply. "A YEAR AGO!?" She yelled,"Grounded! Two weeks!" She took my controllers making me sigh. She left and I texted (y/n), "Busted x"

Ashton: Me and (y/n) walked into my house laughing about the previous events. But when we looked into the kitchen my mom was waiting for me. "Um, (y/n) i think you should leave," my mom said. "why?" I asked confused. "We found this in your room," She said holding up a condom, "I know you & (y/n) aren't having sex because you would've told me, so I assumed-" (y/n) cut her off, "Um, last night we did have sex, it was our first time and we were willing to tell you, so I came over tonight to talk to you." My mom looked dumbfounded, "Oh, well, I'm glad you were willing to tell me...just be safe." Me & (y/n) nodded before going up to my room.