78. You Turn Him On

Luke: You were cuddled up with your beautiful boyfriend Luke, your head on his chest, his arms around you. You loved being like this, just the two of you, together and holding each other especially since he can't always be in your arms, as he takes on the hands of the world country to country, state to state. "Babe," He muffled into your hair, his voice was deep and tired, his chest rising and falling along with your head that lays upon it.

"Yeah Luke?" You said looking up at him, looking lovestruck because every time you looked into those eyes you became lovesick.

"I love you," He says placing his lips on top of your head kissing your hair, your lips curved up in a smile before straddling his waist, you so a waited a sweet moment like this with him and you wanted nothing but to cuddle into his chest.

"I love you too," You say back your forehead on his, your lips lightly brushed and he soon gave you a light kiss, his hands rested on your lower back, your legs still straddling him. You lightly lay your head and his chest soon scotching forward to be closer to him, causing you to basically grind on him not intently you'd then but your head in the crock of his neck breathing near his sweet spot, only wanting to be close to your perfect boyfriend you could feel his breath hitch, you figured it was from how close you were that was until you re-positioned your self, wiggling a little to get closer and more comfortable and felt him getting a little hard as he let out a slight moan.

"Babe, stop moving please," He'd say to you desperation in his voice, you'd just nod your head as you begin to leave kisses down his soft familiar neck, leaving a few love bites in places they've been before. His large hands would tightly grasp your hips pushing you down and pulling you as close to him as he could. His breath uneven, his fingers slightly moving up your shirt as his cold hands came in contact with your warm skin re-gripping your bare hips, gasping against his skin from the sudden temperature difference, you lightly grinded your hips on his after he let out a soft raspy moan he'd say "You're not good at staying still are you (Y/N)" You'd just giggle against his neck and hug him tightly cuddling into him and he'd start to leave new wet kisses down your jawline trailing to your neck down to your collarbones. Telling you you wouldn't get off that easily.

Ashton: You were currently at your boyfriend Ashton's house, he would be home soon, he was out with the guys for breakfast and you had nothing to do as you looked around Ashton's room and that's when you saw his drumsticks, you slowly got up and looked around picking up the drumsticks and walking to his practice room sitting down. You started to just bang randomly on the drums for the heck of it the remembering the basic beat that really everyone knows that you're uncle had shown you how to do when you were younger and you began to try to do it, trying to add a few things inbetween to make it not so basic but you kept messing up, you were slowly getting extremely angry and aggravated, hitting the drums harder getting a little sweaty, little did you know your boyfriend Ashton was standing it the door away biting his lip watching you intently at first he was trying to hold back a laugh then he began to get turned on as you got angry and hit the drums hard. His breath was uneven because all he wanted right then was to pin you against a wall harder than you were hitting the drums. Soon enough you got angry and threw the sticks down and put your head in your hands "UGH, fuck it!" You said, anger streaming out every sweating pore you had.

"How about you fuck me instead," Ashton says walking towards you, you were beyond shocked he was there and a bit embarassed, you looked up at him and he was now right infront of the drum stool, looking at you with pure lust, biting his lip. You knew by just his voice he was turned on, however you had never seen him this turned on before ever. You drew in a rugged breath as you look him up and down. You then stood up and before you even had proper balance Ashton smashed his hot, needy lips to yours, with a wet passionate lustful kiss. His large hands gripping your sides, right under your boobs where what kept you from falling, while yours where cupped on his face pulling his warm lips closer to yours as he pulled your body into his needingly. He slowly let a hand trail down your side leaving a line of tingles behind, his hands soon found there way to your bum, he's favorite thing to touch. You jumped wrapping your legs around him as he pulled away and began leaving kisses and bites up and down your neck, you were both out of breath and definitely turned on. "You know, you should play drums more often, it's fucking hot." He mumbled against your sweet spot, soon leaving another hickey behind on that spot.

Michael: You had just gotten back from a family photo session. You were tired, you walked into Michael's house eager to see your beautiful awkward boyfriend, his twinkling eyes and shy smile. You slipped off you heels and called his name, hearing him reply telling you he was in his room. You walked up to see Michael playing his video games, once he acknowledged your presence he paused the game looking over at you, you had on a tight black dress that hugged you in all the right places. You walked over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, walking back over toward the closet, thinking Michael had more than likely started playing his games again or was on his phone you started to unzip your dress. Mikey had been watching you the whole time, burning a hole through you the moment you walked in and he saw that dress on you. You were struggling to get the zipper all the way down, Michael had in the mean time started walking towards you his eyes never leaving your back and butt. You then spoke "Mikey?" You said not moving from your spot, barely turning around only to be stopped by Mikey's large hands on your hips, you the felt his whole body against the back of yours, his hard on and all.

"You need help baby?" He asked you in a low husky voice, his breath beating against your bare shoulders. Your breath hitched as you left kisses on your shoulders, he then turned your around to face him, pulling you closely, pressing his for head to yours "Don't worry baby, I'll get it off of you." He said pulling you into a needy hard kiss, his hands finding their way to the zipper, slowly unzipping your dress, you knowing what was going to happen the moment it hit the floor you had gotten butterflies and became even more needy for his touch, only leading you to begging him for entrance.

Calum: You had just gotten up and made your way down stairs, you had stayed the night at your boyfriends house and you were wearing one of his low cut tanktops, leaving not only your legs but your chest both extremely exposed. You loved wearing his shirts and he did too. As you walked into the kitchen you heard Calum's feet pounding against the stairs, almost right behind you. You turned and looked at him smiling, "What some breakfast baby?" You asked wrapping his arms around his neck. He nodded and you leaned up leaving a kiss on his lips. He took a seat on the counter top as you turned around and opened the cabinet, you reached up, on your tippie toe, Calums tanktop coming above your butt on one side. Calum dangled his feet and stared, biting a hole through his lip. He jumped down from the counter and soon enough found himself right behind you, his hands on your lower hips, he whispered in your ear as you leaned back into his large frame "You wearing my tanktops is such a turn on." He said as his lips slowly kissed up your neck and back down onto your shoulder moving his tanktop strap from your shoulder with his teeth. He then lightly bite your skin causing you to moan "I'm going to tease you as much as you tease me, you just never realize what you do to me," He said seductively as your turned around and slid yourself on the counted top pulling Cal into you with your legs you pressed your forehead to his and whispered back.

"Show me," He slowly smirked and quickly eyed you before smashing his lips onto yours, food was not the only thing Calum was hungry for at the moment, same went for you.