60. The Boys Are Over When You Try To Be Sexy

Calum: The whole day Calum was out with the guys. He had been at the studio for most of the week, and it was finally the weekend. You decided to give Calum a surprise when he got home. At first you were going to make dinner for him, but then the thought about the both of you being sex deprived for months came to mind. You threw your plan out the window, and decided to just be dressed up in lingerie, waiting until he arrive home. You were currently lying on the couch, playing with your phone. The lights were dimmed, and you were dressed up in the new lingerie set you had bought. After a few minutes, you heard the keys in the door, and tossed your phone onto the table, primping yourself for when Calum walked in. "Babe! Where you?" Calum called walking into the living room, and turning on the light. He stopped in his tracks when he saw you laying on the couch in a revealing position. His mouth dropped, eyes widened at the sight. "Let's play some video games!" you heard another voice shout. Your eyes widened as the rest of the boys entered the room, they all stopped too, staring at the sight. "Holy shit! That's hot," Michael smirked, Calum hit him upside the head as you scrambled to cover yourself up, running to your room. Calum ran after you, entering the room watching you change out of the lingerie. "I-I didn't know you were going to," he started saying, you shook your head, embarrassed tears cascading down your cheeks. "It doesn't matter, go hang out with you friends," you muttered, throwing on some sweats. Calum was sat on the bed, and as you walked past, he grabbed your arm, pulling you into him. "Hey, don't cry please," he whispered, wiping your face, "Next time, just give me a warning before I bring the guys over; I don't want them ever seeing you like that again." You nodded, laying your head on his shoulder, "I promise I'll spend all day tomorrow with you," he told you. You lifted your head, "Pinky promise?" you asked, holding out your pinky. He hooked his with yours, and smirked, "I wouldn't mind if you wore that lingerie all day either." You rolled your eyes, getting up "Go back to your guests," you laughed, turning on the TV. He pecked your lips before heading downstairs.

Ashton: Ashton was sitting on the couch watching some show. You were busy with an essay for school to notice that the rest of the guys had came over. The both of you had been stressed lately, and every little thing that happened, one of you would blow up about it. You sighed tossing down your pen and rubbing your temples. You needed to relax, and you knew just how to do that. Sliding out of the chair, you went to take a shower. Once you had freshened up, you slid on one of Ashton's t-shirts, and some knee high socks. Looking in the mirror, you fixed your hair, and went downstairs to Ashton. You could hear him talking, assuming he was on the phone. You were so set on getting his attention that you didn't notice the rest of the guys sitting around your living room as you straddled his lap. Ashton groaned at how hard you sat on him. "Let's have some fun," you whispered in his ear, starting to grind on him. He moaned a bit gripping onto your hips, stopping you. You weren't wearing any underwear, so your bare ass could be seen from the guys view. Ashton shook his head, "We have company," he said, loud enough for you to hear. You looked at him stunned, and turned around to see the rest of the guys. You gave them a shy smile, and unwrapped yourself from Ashton, running to put on pants. "It's good to see you, Y/N!" Luke yelled earning a glare from Ashton. You walked back in, heading to the kitchen. Ashton followed after you, and as you were looking through the refrigerator, he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Don't say anything," you warned him, he laughed. "I liked it, just wished you would have done that later when the guys weren't here," he told you. You giggled, nodding, "I guess I'll find some other way to not be stressed," you winked. Walking past him, moving your hips a bit more. He watched you leave, then looked back to the living room. "You guys have to go!" Ashton yelled, grabbing the chip bag out of Calum's hand. "Get some," Calum sang, making faces, knowing what was going to go down.

Michael: You both had been texting each other the whole day about what would happen once he got home. The plan you two had didn't happen because Michael went out with the guys for drinks. That wasn't going to stop you though, because once he stepped through the door, your plans would be back on track. You looked over the text messages to make sure you had everything set up right. The both of you always loved to try new things in the bedroom. You were fully naked when Michael walked through the door, only wearing an edible thong, and whipped cream covering your nipples. He was a bit tipsy, so the fact that the rest of the guys were right behind him lost his mind when he saw you. "Oh, this is a nice surprise," Michael smiled, his eyes drinking you up. Giggling, you pulled him closer, starting to kiss. Someone cleared their throat, and Michael came back to his senses, quickly turning around, and hiding you behind him. "Whoa, uh you guys have to stay outside for a minute," he quickly mumbled. You hid close behind Michael's back, trying not to make any noise. They boys left out, and he turned back around to face you. "I thought tonight was just going to be just us," you pouted, he mimicked your pout. "I forgot babe, I'm sorry," he said, pecking your lips. You rolled your eyes, turning around to go and get dressed. "I love this though," Michael said, slapping your ass as you walked past. You squealed a bit, quickly running upstairs before the guys got to see something they shouldn't have.

Luke: After seeing Michael's man cave, Luke wanted to make his own. After much convincing, you had finally agreed on letting him make the basement into his own pad. Ever since the renovation was finished, he spent most of his time in there. He's spent so much time in there, that you two hadn't been able to have intimate time together. His man cave was one room you haven't broken into yet. The two of you have had sex in every room you could find in your house except for his man cave, and you were planning on changing that. The guys were over for most of the day, but at some point you heard them leave, and you decided to take this chance to make your move. You could hear the TV on inside the room, and you walked downstairs, earning a smile from Luke. "Hey babe," he beamed, you took the remote from his hand, and turned off the TV. You then turned on the radio, earlier today you had slipped a CD into the player. Once the music turned on, you started you started the lap dance. Luke smirked, leaning back more and enjoying what was happening. You then started to strip for him. It had slipped Luke's mind that the guys only left out to make a food run, and could be back any minute. You were about to take off your bra when the guys came into the room. "Whoa, what's this!?" Ashton shouted, snapping Luke from his trance. Luke tossed you the blanket, and you covered yourself up. "We leave for fifteen minutes, and they're about to get it on," Calum laughed. Luke blushed, and you let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm just gonna go now," you muttered, quickly running out the room. You received a text from Luke once you reached the room, saying you were going to have to do a repeat of your performance later tonight.