66. You Play His Instrument

Calum: You had learned how to play the bass one day out of boredom in a music class at school and you were quite good at it, it was like your talent. You never shared it with anybody because you feared you would get teased for playing such a boring instrument. During the TMHT Calum had invited you to come along to one of the Sydney shows where you got to hang backstage with the boys. "Ok boys, they want us for sound check" Luke said peering his head into the room. Calum sighed knowing he had to leave you, "I'll be back as soon as we finish" he reassured. You put your hands on his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him. "Oh gross" Ashton said as he covered his eyes like a little boy. You both giggled and imitated making out "Stop, stop right now!" Ashton screamed humorously, "I'm just a boy, I'M JUST A BOY!" he screamed making you all burst into laughter. The boys all walked out when and you immediately pulled out your phone, however in the corner of your eye you saw.. a bass. You hadn't played for a while as you had let practise get a bit less frequent. You picked it up and started slapping away to 'Seven Nation Army' by the White Stripes. You were tapping your foot and nodding your head to the beat. 'Still got it' you thought. You were about to reach the chorus when the door burst . It was Calum. "haha sorry, i forgot my-" He realised what you were doing and grinned, "...bass" he finished. You blushed and placed it down. "Cal, i'm sorry i uh, uh-" you were lost for words, "I didn't know you played bass" he questioned, "uh,yeah, i've known how to for a while" you looked away. He cupped your face in his hands and kissed your nose. "Don't be embarrassed Y/N, i think it's fanastic, now we can rock out together" you laughed as Calum kissed and hugged you once again and left with his bass.

Michael: You took guitar lessons when you were younger; you wanted to be a rock star. But as the time went on you gave up guitar and art lessons, you said art was your true calling. You occasionally noodled on the guitar though, as your skills were somewhat still there. You were just having a lazy day at home when Michael had gone to have a shower. You were just watching MTV when 'Out of my limit' started playing.'I fucking love this song' you thought to yourself. During the first verse you snuck into the room where Michael kept all his guitars; you had been trying to teach yourself Lukes solo in 'Out of my limit' and you were pretty good, you just had to play along with him. You were now standing in front of the TV with a white fender guitar when Lukes solo approached, you got your fingers into place and just picked at the strings with force. You were banging your head back and forth like a rocker and you were flipping the guitar to the side, just like Luke does in all his live performances, when the song ended you strummed the final chord and looked up with your hair all over your face, to see Michael wrapped in a towel, with his jaw open very wide. "Holy shit Y/N, i didn't know you could play?! and your really freaking good!" He said astounded. You were a little embarrased that Michael had seen you 'rocking out' but he seemed to like it. "There are plenty of things you don't know about me" you tease grinning. Michael walked over to you and wrapped his hands around your waist, removing the guitar for you, he placed his chin on your shoulder and you laughed. "In good time Michael, in good time, you'll see" You heard him huff as he continued to praise you about your insane guitar skills.

Ashton: You had learnt how to play the drums a few years ago; you were in a cafe when a live band were performing and after a few conversations with the drummer, he offered to give you free lessons. The drums weren't something you were insanely passionate about, but how could you resist free lessons?? You were on tour with your boyfriend Ashton and you two were exploring the venue as you both raced around on segways. You reached a wide space where Ashton's drums had been kept and you stopped and hopped off. "Why are we stopping?" Ashton said as he hopped off too and walked over to you as you gazed at his drums. "Oh, i uh, just admiring your drums" He laughed, "Why, you can do that riding past on a segway too" he said questioningly, "Come and ride some segway with Ashton!" he said childishly. "haha hang on" you laughed, "Not even if i dare you?" he said smirking. You two were known for your crazy dares you always gave each other. "nope" you said smiling, looking away from him. "Well what if i dared you to play 'Out of my limit' on my drums without breaking them" he said with the biggest smirk. You took this as an oppurtunity to playfully show off. "hmm well i'll try, i guess, but i'm not any good" you said lying. "Ok show me what you've got then" he said as if he wanted to see you fail just so he could tease you playfully. You sat up on the stool and Ashton watched with his arms crossed. "When your ready" he said laughing. Needless to say you were fantastic, you hit each beat perfectly and you could see the surprise in Ashtons face as he stood in awe. You sat there banging on the drums biting your lip; it was a habit you had when you played. You finished and looked up to see Ashton, wide eyed and jaw dropped. "Thats so fucking hot" he mumbled to himself, thinking you wouldn't hear. You pushed the drumsticks into his chest, he was at a lose of words. You looked him in the eyes and bit your lip "don't judge me Ash, i know i'm not that good" You joked. You went to walk away when you felt him grip your hand and pull you to his face. "Apparently girls that drum are good in bed" He groaned in a soft, raspy voice. "Well lets go find out" you teased, "I dare you" you smlied cheekily as you went to find an empty room.

Luke: You had always been able to the guitar, eversince your dad taught you when you were 13. You were really good at it and whenever you had some spare time you strummed a few tunes and you even wrote some songs. You had been invited over to Luke's house, by Luke because apparently he wanted to spend some time with you. He was in the middle of making you a sandwich when you turned to him and asked him a question. "Luke", "Can i show you something?" You asked shyly, "If it starts with 'B' and ends with 'oobs' then yes, yes you can" he laughed as he dropped the knife he had just used into the sink. "No, haha, i mean, like a song" You asked looking him in the eyes. "Yeah sure, what song is it?" You didn't his question, instead you went a picked up the acoustic guitar leaning on the couch. "Oh is that in the way, sorry i'll take it to my room if you want" You smiled and realised Luke didn't know you could play. "No, silly, i want to show you a song on this", "Y/N, you play guitar?" he asked hopefully like a child on christmas morning. You began to strum a few chords to a song you wrote. You felt Lukes gaze on you as you began to finger pick a few of the chords. You missed a string and the note turned sour. "Oh shit, ugh i fucked up" You blushed and put your head in your hands. "Y/N, no no you didn't, that was... that was amazing" You looked up into Lukes eyes as he rubbed his thumb over your knuckle. "Sorry, your just so good and well, i'm a little nervous around you" you said shyly. "Oh don't be stupid, that was incredible" You giggled as you placed the guitar aside. "Please don't get nervous around me, i'm such a klutz too and, wow, the last thing i wanted was for you to feel uncomfortable around me" He combed his hand through his hair, "I loved it as much as i love you" he said in a raspy tone which made you blush. He rubbed him thumb over your cheek softly and leaned in and kissed you.