89. Make Up Running Down Your Face

Michael: It was all over something stupid but you sat in your bedroom looking at yourself in the mirror shaking your head. The makeup that you had done so perfectly now ran down your face making you look like a disaster. Michael was making his way up the stairs and to your room to see how you were doing. "You alright?" He asked genuinely and you didn't even spare him a glance and he sighed heavily, coming closer and kneeling by your side. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what i did. If i could take it all back right now, i would in a heartbeat, you know that i would. (YN), will you please look at me, let me make it up to you." You turned slowly to face him, getting a smile out of him. "Like what, Michael? It's too late to do anything." He shook his head and picked you up bridal style, taking you to the master bath. "No it isn't. Warm bubble baths with your husband are perfect at all times of the day, trust me, i'd know, i am your husband."

Calum: Finding out that your father had passed away out of nowhere, nearly took the life out of you as well. He was your best friend. Today, at his funeral, Calum stood by your side, never leaving. He was there for you and you were thankful for that. When the priest spoke, you cried. When your  spoke, you cried and same with your siblings. When it came for your turn, Calum gave your hand a reassuring squeeze and as you spoke, it took you longer because of all the tears spilling down your face but you didn't care. The makeup was everywhere, but you couldn't care less, you were miserable why not let everyone see it. When your speech was done, you  to your spot next to Calum who kissed your temple, rubbing your shoulders, doing whatever it was that he could to make you feel better. After it was all said and done, at home, he cleaned your face, and gave you a loving smile and you couldn't help but smile back. "Think he's looking down at me, Cal?" Calum nodded. "Yes, and i don't think a moment will go by that he doesn't look down at you, loving you and being proud of you for everything that you do, (YN). He loved you and still does."

Luke: "I look like a creature from the undead!" you screamed at Luke who only sighed in return. "It was your idea to wear makeup to come and give  to a , (YN), not mine." You glared at him and wiped more at your makeup covered face, smearing it around some more as the tears from the painful contractions continued to fall down your face. Finally Luke got some stuff from the adjoining bathroom and came back to clean you up. "No more crying, okay." "You try going through this pain!" you retort and he laughs. "(YN), i offered you my hand before, you told me no because you didn't want me to go through the pain that you were going through." He offered you his hand once again and you took it this time just as another contraction came on and you held Luke's hand in an iron grasp and he so wanted to take his hand back but there was absolutely no taking his hand back this time. So not only were tears and makeup running down your face, now Luke had tears running down his and possibly blood being punctured from his hand.

Ashton: "He didn't even have a chance to live, Ash, i was barely pregnant, my baby boy is gone." You wailed into another pillow and Ashton laid next to you saying nothing, he couldn't get his brain to form the proper words to comfort you even though you needed to hear them, especially you needed to hear them from him. He sighed and took you into his arms, rolling you over to face him when he looked you in the eyes, seeing the makeup running down your beautiful face killed him. "(YN)." His  was scratchy as neither of you had been able to really talk after crying so much after learning your baby boy had miscarried. "It'll be okay, it definitely doesn't seem like it right now, but we'll get through it together. We'll try again when the time is right." "What if we forget about him?" You said into his neck and he shook his head. "We'll never forget about him, (YN). We may not have him now, but he was still ours, he was still our son. He'll be in our lives forever whether he's here or not, we'll be okay. We'll make it through, sweetie."