99. Your Daughter Has A Crush On Another Member

Michael: "Chrissie, get back here!" you yell after your naked two and a half year old on the tour bus as you tried to give her a bath. "Daddy!" she screams and Michael shakes his head at the little girl. "Sorry but you need a bath, take a bath for mommy okay?" Your daughter huffed and glanced at Luke. "Hubby?" One day Chrissie had asked you what Michael was to you and at first you were confused until she had you clarify that Michael was your husband, so now whenever she saw Luke, she called him hubby. Luke grinned. "Take a bath for your mommy and daddy, okay?" She nodded and ran past you and towards the bathroom,  her naked butt disappear into the bathroom and Michael laughed. "Luke is our savior." You grin. "Yup, after her bath Luke can put her to sleep, that alright Luke?" Luke nodded. "Yeah, have to look after my wifey don't i?" Everyone laughed.

Calum: "Daddy, where's Uncle Mikey?" Three year old, London asked her father and Calum sighed as he answered his little girl. "He's at his ." "Can he come over?" she asked all smiley and such, a huge smile which covered her entire face and Calum sighed. "He's already coming over later, along with your Uncles Luke and Ashton." London scrunched up her face. "Can it be just Uncle Mikey?" You laughed as Calum was at a loss for an . "(YN)?" You shrugged your shoulders and walked away. "What? She's got a crush on Michael, what else can you do about it? The other guys are still gonna come over, she's just going to obsess over Michael just like she does every other time." London giggled as the doorbell rang and bounded for the door, opening it with a squeal. "Uncle Mikey!" "Little London!" Michael matched her excitement and picked her up, bringing her to where you guys were. "Have you guys treated my girl alright?"

Luke: "Uncle Ashy!" your three year old Brooklyn said when you guys got to that night's venue and your daughter saw Ashton behind his drum set. Ashton stopped playing as soon as the little girl came running towards him. "Brooklyn, how's my favorite niece doing today?" She blushed as he picked her up and set her down on his lap. "I'm good. My mommy's here to see my daddy. I wanted to see you though." You sigh as Luke found you and you two talked about a few things. "You feeling alright?" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah, this pregnancy is easier then with Brooklyn. Must be a boy." "Mommy! Daddy!" Brooklyn called for you and you both turned to her. "Can i go home with Uncle Ashy? New baby can stay with you, i'll stay with Uncle Ashy!" Luke laughed. "Sorry baby girl, but you've got to come home with us and the new baby." "Can Uncle Ashy stay with us?" You looked at each other and shook your heads. "Sorry babe," you say, "He has his own home to live in, maybe you can stay with him for a little while after the baby's ."

Ashton: " with me?" Sierra asked Calum who couldn't say no when he looked into the little girl's eyes that were an exact replica of Ashton's. "What does your daddy and mommy say?" "They told me to ask you nicely." She has both of her hands behind her back, doing a small little dance as she did so. Calum laughed and took her hand. "What do you want to play today, huh?" She let go of his hand and ran for a soccer ball that was near and pushed it with her hands towards Calum who smirked. "Soccer?" "Yup, i wanna play like you!" He smirked at you and Ashton as you two watched from your seats with the other guys. "Why do you want to play with me?" "Mommy says when you like someone, you play with them and play what they like. That's what i'm doing." Calum laughed. "You like me?" She spread her arms wide like a bird in flight. "This much!" Calum picked the girl up and spun her around laughing. "I like you too Sierra!"