6. You're a Doctor and he gets Hurt

Luke:

When Luke walks through the door of your , you immediately question him. "Luke, what happened?" you ask. Luke tries to  it off like nothings wrong but you can see right through his lies, "nothing, babe." "It sure seems like something. Sit down, let me see it," you lead him to the couch. "what hurts, Luke?" you ask, "and this time tell me the truth of what happened." "My ankle," Luke begins, "I was just fooling around with the guys and I tripped. Now it hurts a lot." You touch his ankle and he flinches. "Let me get you ice, stay right here." You come back with ice and hold it against his ankle. "Better?" you wonder. He nods, so appreciative to have a girlfriend like you.

Michael:

"What exactly happened, Mikey?" "I already old you like five times, babe! Could you just look at it!" "Look at what exactly?" you smirk, knowing the answer but just wanting to hear him say it again. "My... you know... JUST MAKE SURE ITS OKAY!?" You laugh, "okay, okay. Pull down your pants and lets get this over with."

Ashton:

"I think I tore a muscle in my arm," Ashton says. "How?" you reply. "Well, I was lifting weights last week and everything hurts now." "So does this hurt?" you start poking his arm and giggling. "Mmmhmmmm," he groans inwardly. You stop and look at him, "would it make you feel better if I took a look?" "Please," Ashton smiles thankfully.

Calum:

You're on your shift in the hospital when a nurse comes up to you and asks if you have time to look at a patient. The nurse hands you the , so you read them as you walk to the room that the patient is in. You mumble this out loud as you're entering the room: "Patients gender is male, name is Cal–" You look up. "Calum Hood," you finish. You look at the nurse and tell her that she can leave now. "And what might Calum Hood be doing in a hospital?" you ask. "You look hot in that outfit," Calum ignores you, "you're like an intelligent porn star." "Did you just compare me to a porn star?" you stifle a laugh. "Sure did, babe," Calum  cheekily. "What a wonderful way to compliment your girlfriend," you say sarcastically. "Back to business," you get back on topic, "what happened here?