64. He Scares Yoy

M I K E Y

You were extremely paranoid, due to the fact that you and Michael were watching a horror movie and Michael had gotten up to use the bathroom. You were utterly terrified, and you ducked under your blanket every time you heard a noise. You heard the toilet flush and you sighed in relief, knowing that Michael was coming back. You waited for a little while, and when Michael didn't come back, you were confused. You wrapped the blanket around yourself and turned around to go to the bathroom, but you were met with a man wearing a mask like in the movie. You screamed, not knowing what to do. You heard a familiar laugh from behind the mask and you dropped down to the couch and groaned. "Michael Clifford, I hate you!" You shouted, burrying your face in the blanket. You felt his arms wrap around you as he pressed his lips to your bare shoulder. "No, you love me." He whispered, causing you to giggle. "You've got me there."

C A L

Calum wasn't answering his phone, and you were absolutely terrified. Sure, it was fine for an hour, but then two hours turned into three, and three to four, and soon you were pacing around, trying to get ahold of him. "Oh, God, what if something happened to him?" You asked yourself in a worried tone, hugging your waist. You jumped as you felt two strong arms wrap around you. You squirmed to escape his grip, but he held you tighter. "Get... off..." you protested. "Really? Because just a second ago, you were worried sick about me." A deep voice murmured into your ear. "Calum!" You exclaimed happily, throwing your arms around him. He chuckled, drawing you closer to himself. "My phone died and I forgot that you were so worrisome and when I remembered I had to come home and check on you to make sure you hadn't called the poilice for something." He grinned, causing you to laugh. "I just love you, that's all." You blushed.

A S H

"Oh my God, Ashton, just stay still, okay? Um... shoot, who do I call?" You were pacing back and forth, frantically trying to decide who to call for Ashton's emergency. The two of you had been playing a little soccer (or football whatever) together and he'd tripped and fell, claiming to have sprained his wrist. You were not good with these types of situations, and you refused to look at his wrist. While you were thinking, Ashton yelled from behind you, "Annd Ashton Irwin scores the winning goal!" You whipped around to see Ashton smiling sheepishly next to the soccer ball in the net. "Ashton Irwin, you scared me to death! I'll kill you!" You shouted, running towards him. He started to laugh and easily stopped you before you could actually give him a sprained wrist. He hugged you close to him, knowing you couldn't stay mad at him for long. "And in case that actually happens for real, you should probably call a hospital?" Ashton giggled.

L U K E Y

You were shocked as you walked into your kitchen. The first thing you noticed was that there was blood on the floor. Your eyes widened as you looked around. "Luke?" You called, walked around. Your foot hit something, and you looked down. You screamed once you saw what, or rather, who, it was. "Oh my God, oh my God...." you said, dropping to your knees. You were about to stand up and call the police when he reached over and grabbed your wrist, causing you to scream even louder than before. Luke, who you thought had been at least passed out, began to laugh from his spot of the floor. He stood up and you punched him in the arm. "Luke Hemmings, never, ever, ever, do that again!" You shouted. He flinched, but slung his arm around you. "You scared me so much... I thought you might have been dead." You whimpered. He pressed a soft kiss to your forehead. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." He told you as you wrapped your arms tightly around his waist.