69. ShowerPoolBathHot Tub **smut

C A L U M :: Shower

"I'm just going for a shower," you tell Calum standing up from the sofa.

You got home about half an hour ago from a long day at work and you'd been filling Calum in on the events of your day but now you really want a shower. You close the bathroom door and turn on the shower, allowing it to heat up as you strip and toss your clothes into the laundry basket. You let your hair down, letting it fall around your face and step under the flow of water. Showers are really the only alone time you get so you let the water flow over every inch of you, running your fingers all down your body. Usually you'd take this time to allow yourself some pleasure but you're even too tired for that, so you instead decide to reach out of the water and turn on the shower radio, normally only used by Calum. You hum along to the music for a few minutes and jump suddenly when you feel a large hand at your waist.

"I love your singing," Calum's familiar voice growls in your ear.

You had been listening to the music so intently that you hadn't even heard him enter the room.

"I was humming actually," you correct.

You don't turn to him but his hands wrap around you, his head resting on your shoulder and pressing himself into your back. With a playful smirk you slowly grind yourself against him and feel him tense and harden. Slowly Calum begins to kiss your neck, muffling any moans you are causing. You finally decide to turn around and he wastes no time in attacking your lips hungrily, letting his hands rake over your body as he presses his arousal against your crotch. He grips your waist and lifts you, pressing your back against the cold tiled wall making you hiss.

"You ready for me to rock your world, princess?" he purrs in your ear.

"Please, just... fuck me, Calum," you whine.

Mercilessly he thrusts into you, keeping you against the wall as you wrap your shaking legs around him.

"You're so tight, baby girl," he groans.

"Calum, I'm going to come," you shiver.

"Come for me, princess," Calum whispers.

With a mixture of the feeling of the water rushing over you and the feeling of Calum inside you, you reach your high, clenching around him and pushing him over the edge in the process.

"Maybe I should join you in the shower more often"

M I C H A E L :: Pool

The 5SOS LA house has always been your favourite of their many homes across the world, purely because of the weather and the pool. Michael knows you love it too, you're always tanning or swimming, and he's always watching, never actually entering the water himself and too afraid of burning to stay out of the shade for longer than 10 minutes. You yourself love early morning and late night swims, when the boys are either asleep or otherwise occupied so you have the pool to yourself.

This night in particular you're swimming laps of the pool while the boys are entertained by something on the TV. You duck underwater but as you do there's a loud splash so you emerge and see a wet haired Michael shake his head and rub water from his eyes.

"You're actually in the water," you smile.

He nods and raises his brows to you, paddling closer so there are merely inches between the two of you. His hands find the sides of your face and he presses his lips yours sweetly but when his hands trail down your body, finding your waist, he deepens the kiss.

"You're so fucking hot in your bikini," he smirks.

You allow a hand to slide up his leg and almost far enough to reach his crotch but instead you palm him over his swimsuit and smile when you feel him groan against your mouth. As you move against each other you stumble backwards until you reach the edge of the pool.