39. Baby Bump Issues

Calum:  (His POV)

I came home from recording to find Y/N laying on the lounge, tears rolling down her pink cheeks. I think because she was so far along in her pregnancy she was really tired and sore. "Hey beautiful, hey baby." I said sitting beside her kissing her softly and then her swollen belly. She smiled at me, I lightly stroked her. "Hi, Cal." She said with a tired sigh. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just really sore and tired." She whimpered leaning into my side. "You should have told me, I would have stayed home with you." I smiled at her, she shook her head. "It wouldn't have done anything. I haven't been able to do anything today I'm sorry." She said, she shifted to get more comfortable. I kneeled beside the lounge as she laid down. Her shirt came up a little revealing a few red jagged lines. "It's okay sweetheart." I moved her shirt up and pressed kisses to her stretch marks. "Don't look at them, they're ugly." She said moving her shirt down, I smiled at her. "You're beautiful, can I do anything to make you feel better?" I asked, she nodded sitting up. "Can we just go to bed and cuddle?" She asked, lifting her arms up so I could help her up.  

Ashton : I stood in front of my mirror, groaning at how big my belly had gotten. I was only in my underwear but none of my shirts were fitting. I thought about getting one of Ash's shirts but I didn't want to stretch them.  down my cheeks, when I looked at my body. I jumped when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my stomach, Ashton's hands lightly rubbing over my bulging stomach. "Are you okay?"

"None of my clothes fit anymore and I look fat." I sobbed, Ashton's lips lightly kissed down my shoulder. "You're not fat sweetheart, you're pregnant with my baby and you couldn't look more beautiful." He whispered turning me around, he pulled me into a hug as  as possible. "You can borrow some of my clothes. I don't care if you stretch them, we can get some clothes this weekend." He said into my hair, I looked up to his face. He wiped away my tears, softly kissing my cheeks and then my lips. "I love you. And you're perfect." He whispered against my lips, I grinned.  

Luke: (His POV)

Y/N was supposed to be showering but I heard the shower go on for about 30 seconds and then turn off. She came into the kitchen, "Luke?" I turned around to see her in just a towel, her swollen stomach pushing against it, I couldn't believe how close she was until the end. "Yeah honey?" She looked at her feet, I walked over to her, tilting her face up to me. "Can you help me shower please? I ... uh... can't reach... places..." she said clearly shy, I smiled and nodded. "Of course." I said, taking her hand.

We went into the bathroom, I helped her get undressed.

I softly caressed her belly under the warm water. She leaned back into my torso as I helped washing her. We stood under the water for ages, I think it relaxed her which I was glad about.  "Are you feeling better honey?" I asked as I wrapped her in a towel. "Yeah, I don't feel as tired and dirty." She said hugging me, her large belly pressing against my bare torso. I smiled kissing her softly.  

Michael: I had been laid out on the lounge all day, as I had nothing to do and Michael was with the boys in the granny flat.

The only problem I had was that I couldn't get up... when I needed to. I heard the boys come into the house, being rowdy as usual. Michael wandered into the lounge room, his smile immediately widened when he saw me. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired. Can you help me get up please?" I asked, he nodded. He came up to me; he took my hands in his gently lifting me onto my feet. I giggled as I crashed into his . I waddled off quickly to the bathroom, Michael followed behind making sure I was okay.

After I was done I came out to find Michael waiting for me, he smiled wrapping his arm around me. He helped me lay down again, my large belly making it so much harder. He softly kissed my lips and then my belly. "I love you both so much." He whispered, kissing my belly. "Aww..." a collective voice said, we both looked at Calum, Luke and Michael. They all ignored Michael and my glares and came over to me. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and chilling out.