37. Working Out

Calum: Calum and the boys had planned to have a two versus two game of soccer on the weekend.
"Hey, Y/N?" Calum asked, coming into our bedroom where I was on my laptop. "Uh, Michael called and said he was sick and I was wondering if you wanted to  two on two today with Ash and Luke?" He said sitting on the side of the bed. "Cal, you know I can't play soccer I am terrible." I complained, his face dropped sadly. "Alright fine let me get changed." I said sliding out of bed. "Yay!" He said hugging me  and kissing my head and then running out of the room like a child.
We went to the local oval and met up with Luke and Ashton. They were kicking around a ball when we arrived. "Hey Cal! Hey Y/N!" Luke yelled over to us. "Michael's sick." Calum explained as we got to talking distance with them. Ashton and Luke rolled their eyes at Michael's lame excuse.
We picked teams well, Calum and Luke chose each other so Ashton was stuck with me. Calum and Luke ran around the oval chanting 'Cake'. I face palmed at my goofy boyfriend.
We had been playing about half an hour and Ashton and I were beating, 'Cake' 6-2. "Team Ashton and Y/N for the win!" Ashton chanted running around Luke. I was running along with the ball getting ready to get it to Ash when Calum wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Luke! I've got her!" Calum yelled over my head. "Cal! You're all sweaty!" I whined struggling to get out of his grip. I watched as Ashton somehow got the ball off Luke and ran with it to score... again. "Yeah Ash!" I yelled jumping up and down. "Love you Cal." I said turning to see his face properly, he rolled his eyes. "Shut up babe." He joked letting me go.
Calum and I went home totally worn out and me bragging about winning.

Ashton: Ashton was in a particularly good mood, so good that he decided to do laps in our pool. He wanted to train so he looked good on stage while performing even though he always looked good but I couldn't change his mind. "Y/N! Y/N! Come outside with me it's a really nice day!" Ashton yelled happily, before tugging me off the lounge. I couldn't help but notice he was only in his swimming trunks, causing me to blush. "Like what you see babe?" He said cheekily before wiggling his hips at me. "Stop it Ash!" I joked shoving his chest a little. "Hey... the offer's still there." He joked, I shook my head and laughed. "Go and train Ash." I said as I followed him outside with my book.
I sat on the lounger by the pool. I sneakily watched as Ash dived into the pool and began his swim. As much as I didn't want to give him the satisfaction, he was really hot. Just the way his body was streamline and he wouldn't swim, he would glide through the water.
After a few laps he resurfaced, his breathing short and fast. I watched him as he flicked his floppy hair out of his eyes; he dropped his right eye in a wink. He rested against the side of the pool facing me; he was trying to get his breath to normal. "How's the book?" He asked smirking. "It's good." I said keeping my eyes on his toned shoulders and chest. "Y/N I'm not stupid I know you have been watching me the entire time." Ashton said cheekily, I shook my head. "No I haven't."
"Really so you've been reading that book upside down then?" I looked down at my book, realising it was true. "Shit." I mumbled, he laughed. "Come help me out of the pool babe." He whined, I looked at him sceptically before getting up to give him a hand; which I knew he didn't need. He suddenly pulled me into the pool, making a huge splash. I resurfaced ready to kill him. "Ashton Fletcher –" My yelling was cut off by his lips, his hands holding my hips tightly. My hands gripping his shoulders tightly as I was a little shocked from my 'fall'. I felt his heart thumping in his chest from the swim, he pulled away and pecked my nose. "I've been waiting all morning to do that." He said, still panting a little. "Yeah, yeah Irwin." I joked, he giggled a little. I went to swim away from him. "No stay in the pool a bit." He said holding onto my waist. "I was gonna put my swimmers on."
"Why you're already wet? Might as well stay in that." He said, I shrugged and went back to where I was. We spent the rest of the day in the pool and Ashton's  totally forgotten.

Luke: Luke being an ex-boxer was the hottest thing to me, he had noticed my interest in the subject lately. He smiled at me whilst we talked about it. "Come on, Y/N. Get changed and come out the back." He said getting up off the lounge, I frowned and then did what he said.
Luke took me into the backyard with a pair of boxing gloves and strike pads. "Are you actually serious?" I asked sceptically, he nodded with a grin. "Yes babe we are doing this." He said as he took my hands and put the gloves on my hands. He stood behind me positioning my arms in front of me. "This is your guard, always come back to this after each punch." He said, I felt his breath down my neck as he spoke. "Yeah that's it." He said, coming around to my front. He put the strike pads on, and held up his hands ready for me to hit them. "I don't want to hurt you." I said scared. "You won't babe. Just your right hand to my right and your left to my left." He said, I took a deep breath before I  punching. "Wow Y/N. Where did that come from?" He asked as we took a break, I don't know why he wasn't doing anything but he was all sweaty.
We spent the afternoon mucking around the backyard.

Michael: Everyone knew that Michael didn't work out, like ever, but that didn't mean that he didn't like me working out. I always tried to make sure he wasn't home when I did because let's just say he was a distraction.
Michael was out recording today with the boys, which meant I had all the time in the world to work out alone. In all honesty I didn't really like anything else but Zumba even though I was sort of uncoordinated.
I was about halfway through my workout when I turned around to see Michael standing in the doorway with a cheeky look on his face. "Hey Y/N." He said winking, cheeky bastard. "Why don't you do this when I'm home?"
"Because you stare and I get self-conscious." I said shyly, trying to make my shorts longer to cover more of my thighs. He awed and hugged me. "Ew! Mikey, I'm all sweaty. And you do this when I work out." I whined, struggling against his arms, he laughed evilly; before kissing me quickly. "I was just coming home to see if you wanted to go to  with me and then come back to the studio to  to some tracks?" He offered, I nodded. "I'll get changed."
~~~
A few days later Michael had convinced me to let him do Zumba with me. We both figured out very quickly that there was a reason he didn't get off his ass much and that was because he was totally uncoordinated. He resembled a newborn giraffe. By the end of the workout I was killing myself laugh and watching my boyfriend make a fool of himself. I think I could have gotten abs from laughing so hard. "You think this is funny?" He asked turning around to me, I nodded with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. "Yeah so is this." He said before tackling me on the lounge and kissing all over my face. "Yuck! Michael you're all sweaty." I shrieked trying to push him off me and failing. "I love you Y/N." He said before kissing my nose.