81. You Walk In On Him Changing

Michael: You came over to Michael's flat a little bit early for the date you had planned. You let yourself in with the key he had given you. You checked the living room and saw he wasn't there, so you decided to go check his room. His door was slightly , so you  inside. He had just finished pulling up his tight black boxers, so you had just caught a glimpse of his bare ass. You couldn't help but blush, but you couldn't bring yourself to look away. You were too busy with your own thought to notice that he had turned around and was smirking at you. "Like what you see babe?" he asked. You snapped out of your thoughts and blushed even harder. "Just  getting dressed so we can leave." You chuckle. "Alright, but after our date, you're gonna see me like this again." He says with a cheeky grin, causing your to burn with embarrassment.

Calum: You and Calum had been dating for about four months and he decided he wanted you to meet his family. You went over to his flat and let yourself in. "Calum, I'm here!" you yelled. "I'm in my room babe!" he called back. You walked upstairs and went into his room. Right as you walked in, he dropped his sweats, leaving him just in a pair of boxers. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Cal. I should have knocked." You say, turning around. "(Y/N) you know I don't mind. It's not like I'm naked." He said, walking over to you and turning you around. He kisses your cheek and leans in to whisper, "Although, I wouldn't mind if you saw me naked either." You  blushing, which causes him to chuckle as he walks to his dresser and finishes changing.

Luke: You and Luke had planned on going out and seeing a movie that night. When you got over to his place, you went straight to his room. As you walked in, he was getting ready to put on a pair of jeans. But at that point, he was just in a pair of tight boxers. He saw you as you walked in and dropped his jeans, walking over to you. "Hey babe. Enjoying the ?" he asked, pulling you to him and kissing you. "Mmm. Very much so." You say, kissing him again. "Maybe we should just skip the movie tonight." You suggest, walking over to the bed. "Oh... yeah, lets." He agrees, coming over and laying you back.

Ashton: You were at your boyfriend, Ashton's flat after one of his shows. He had gone to his room to change out of his stage clothes. You were sitting in the kitchen when you got an idea. You sneak up to his room, which he had left the door open to, and creep up behind him. He was standing by his closet in nothing but his black boxers. You wrap your arms around him, causing him to jump. "Babe you scared me. What are you doing?" he asks, turning around. "I wanted to see my sexy boyfriend almost naked. What else?" you say, tugging his boxers by the waistband, pulling him back to the bed. "Or maybe it was fully naked. I can't remember." You say, smirking. "Well, maybe I can show you both and then you can decide." He smirks, falling over you, kissing you passionately.