87. Luke Has A Son From A Previous Relationship

You knocked on his door, the rain pouring down on you really hard. "Luke?" you yell and he opened the door a second later. "(YN)?"
To say he was surprised to see you was an understatement. "Get inside, what are you doing here?" he rushed you inside and took your coat off, before reaching into a closet and grabbing a hoodie of his and putting it on you.
"My car broke down about twenty minutes away from here, luckily i have enough sense of direction to get myself from there to here. Sorry to  Luke, i wouldn't of if i was closer to home."
He shook his head. "No worries. Glad i can help, but um, there's something you should probably know."
"Is it a girl?" you ask and follow him into the kitchen where he was making some hot tea. "No, of course not. It's actually something  though, it's because of another woman."
"Lucas?" you ask and he stopped what he was doing. "Okay that sounded like shit, but it's true. Here this might help you understand a bit more. Logan!"
"Logan?" you ask and he nods and soon you  and turn around to see a little boy around four or five years of age enter the kitchen. "Yes dad?"
You turned from the little boy to Luke. "Dad? You have a son? You're a father?"
Luke nodded. "Yeah, i was going to tell you on the next date, i swear i was."
You took a deep breath as Logan inspected you. "Dad, who's this?"
"Logan, buddy, this is (YN)."
"She your girlfriend?" he asked and Luke looked up to you and you nodded before he looked back at his son. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend."
Logan walked over to you. "I'm Logan."
You smiled. "I'm (YN). How old are you Logan?"
"Four." He held up four fingers. "Daddy, can i show (YN) my toys?"
"How about you bring them down for her to see, so i can talk to her for a little while?"
"Okay." and he ran off to go grab some of his toys.
He sat down at the table and handed you a cup of tea. "Sorry for just surprising you with him."
You sat down across from him and shook your head. "Don't be sorry, i'm the one who made a surprise visit. What happened to his mother if it's okay that i ask."
"It is. I have a  with her. She gets him one weekend a month, and to be honest she doesn't take it half of the time. She was actually supposed to take him this weekend but cancelled again."
"You should go to court again then, get full custody of him."
"Maybe i will. Maybe i'll have someone else to help me raise him." and before you could respond footsteps and the thudding of toys could be heard.
"Look at my toys!" Logan said loudly as he came into the kitchen toys spilling out from his arms.
"Buddy." Luke commented and Logan smiled wide. "I wanted to show (YN) all my favorite toys. These are the best toys i have!" He grabbed a transformer  and handed it to you. "This looks like one you'll like. Do you like it?"
"I love it." you say and you did. "You know Logan, Transformers are my favorite movies and toys."
"No way!" he said, dropping the toys in his arms and his jaw dropping.
"Way!" you smile and got down from the chair to sit on the floor with the toys. "Luke, get down here and Transformers with Logan and me!"
"Yeah daddy, (YN) wants to play with them so we have to play. We're keeping her."
"We're keeping who?" you ask laughing as Luke joined the two of you.
"(YN), i like her."
You looked at Luke. "You definitely have someone else to help you raise this amazing boy, Luke."