59. Blowjobs

Calum: He placed the blanket over his lap, and looked around the plane making sure the passengers to the left, behind, and in front of him were truly asleep. "We're clear," Calum whispered, you smiled, and reached under the blanket. His pants were already partially down. You stroked his member slowly, and he bit his bottom lip to hold in the groan. You, and Calum were heading out on vacation, and throughout most of the flight, Calum was horny. After much begging, you both agreed on a blowjob. You glanced around once before dipping under the blanket, getting to work. "Shit," Calum hissed, placing a hand on top of your head, pushing down further. He threw his head back, pants leaving his mouth as you brought your mouth down his member. You lifted your head back up, and licked along side his member like it was an ice cream cone. You continued this action, and sucked on his tip a bit, tasting the salty pre-cum. Calum noticed that one of the flight attendants was walking down your aisle, and he lightly tapped on your head. You stopped moving, and going still. Calum closed his eyes to make it look like he was sleeping, and that you were just lying in his lap. Once he heard the person pass, he opened his eyes, and let out a sigh of relief. You continued sucking, using one of your hands to stroke the parts you weren't getting. Soon, Calum let out a groan, and he released. You swallowed every drop, and wiped your mouth, sitting back up. He smiled and kissed your cheek, "Thanks," he muttered.

Ashton: "Please," Ashton begged, yanking at the cuffs. You smirked on him, "What?" you asked, still stroking his member. He moaned out, bucking his hips up. "Y/N!" he whined, knowing you wanted him to beg more. You slowed down your strokes, and raised an eyebrow. "I need you," he begged, "I need that pretty little mouth around me!" You smiled, and sat up on your knees, bending down his member in your face. Ashton moaned at the sight of your ass, another moan leaving his lips as you licked from the base to the tip. You hollowed your cheeks before deep throating him. "FUCK YES!" Ashton yelled bucking his hips up, and making you gag for a second. Lifting your head back up, you started to rub your hand up, and down on him fast. You grabbed one of his balls, and squeezed a bit, making him jump out in surprise. "Do that again!" he demanded. "You liked that?" you asked, squeezing his balls again. He moaned, and you went back to sucking him off. Ashton threw his head back strings of curse words, leaving his mouth mixed in with moaning. You moaned against him, and felt strings of cum fill your mouth. You sucked him dry, and brought your head back up. You crawled up to him, and unlocked the cuffs, he immediately grabbed you, flipping you over. "My turn," he muttered, starting to kiss down you torso. It was going to be a long night.

Michael: You both rushed into the closet, giggling mad. "We gotta be quick," Michael said, pulling you into a heated kiss. The guys had ten minutes before they had to get on stage, and Michael was in need for a quickie. "If we want to be quick, I suggest a blowjob," he mumbled against your lips. You stopped kissing him, he knew you weren't big on giving him blowjobs. "Just this once please," he whined, giving you puppy dog eyes. He kept staring at you, "Come on baby, we're on a time limit here," he said. You sighed, and dropped to your knees, starting to unbuckle his belt, pulling them down. "The things I do for you," you muttered, watching his member spring out from his boxers. You took one long lick along the side, and took him in your mouth. "Oh god," he moaned, collecting your hair into a makeshift pony tail. He started to work his hips, fucking your mouth. Michael was mostly taking control, and you gagged. "Sorry," he muttered, sliding out to give you some air. After catching your breath, he was right back at it. You moaned around his length, making him moan above you. "Michael, we know you're in there, so stop fucking your girlfriend, and get on stage!" Calum shouted from outside the door. You scrambled to your feet as Michael pulled his pants up, opening the door while zipping them. "We'll finish this later," he said winking at you.

Luke: Luke moaned, and shifted in his sleep. You stared at him intently, sighing in relief when he didn't wake up. You smirked, and continued to kiss down his abdomen. You were woken up in the early morning hours to the feeling of Luke's boner. He must have been having an intense wet dream because he kept moaning in his sleep. With you being a wonderful girlfriend, you decided to make his fantasies come true...well as much as you could while he was asleep. After much thinking, you decided on giving him a blowjob. Once you reached his boxers, you slowly slid them down, Luke's member slapping up. Beads of pre-cum were already coming out, wasting no time, you took him in your mouth. A loud moan erupted from deep within Luke's throat, but he still stayed asleep as you hollowed your cheeks, and took him all the way down your throat. "Mhmm that feels good," Luke mumbled, eyes starting to fluttered. You lifted your head up, and started to stroke him, then took him back in your mouth. Luke's eyes flew open, an animal like growl slipping passed his lips. "Well good morning to you too," he smirked, lifting his hips up out of instinct. You smiled around him, giving him an innocent look which almost sent him over the edge. "I could wake up to this every morning," he moaned, you lifted your head, catching your breath. "You looked like you were in need of release, so I decided to help you out," you said, getting back to work. Luke placed his hand behind his head, admiring the view before him, thanking his lucky stars to have a girlfriend like you.