18. Keek

ASHTON

"Shh..." Laughing, Ashton tried to keep his voice down to a dull whisper as he knelt over the edge of the bed, cell phone recording in front of his face. "We have to be very quiet because she's sleeping." Even though it was two in the afternoon, you were flat on your back on top of his covers in the Los Angeles home and fast asleep. Your flight had come in around seven that morning and while you hoped your excitement over seeing Ashton again would defeat jetlag as soon as you had a moment to yourself, going into his room to put on a bathing suit, you fell asleep. "Someone needed a beauty power nap." He laughed, still filming you, thinking about how you had made him swear to high heavens over Skype that he wouldn't post anything of you anywhere while you were out visiting. No photos on Instagram, no funny quotes on Twitter, and especially no Keeks. Ashton had been wearing a devious grin, one that only had a single corner raised, when he gave you his word, but you had decided to trust. He knew how crazy a percentage of his fans could get and you two had discussed that you wouldn't hide your relationship, but you wouldn't purposefully flaunt it either.

"Boop." Ashton took his long index finger and gave the tip of your nose a flick before giggling into the crew neck of his shirt, the gesture and vibrations of him laughing causing your eyes to slowly flutter. After a moment, your eyes focused in on him high above you, the cell phone blocking his childish grin that was shining like the sky on the Fourth of July.

"What are you doing?" With your face crinkled together, you asked while bringing up one arm to yawn into.

"Filming you." In a sing-song voice, Ashton explained.

"While I'm sleeping? That's a little strange." Lazily, you smiled out of your yawn and shut your eyes again, the comfort of rest to sweet to stay away from very long.

"Say hello to everyone out there on Keek." Ashton was already preparing himself to jump off the edge of the made bed. He chuckled before your eyes popped open, corks freed from the neck of a wine bottle. Whatever ounce of exhaustion that had been in you had fled your body. You were very much alert now.

"Ashton, stop!" Yelling, you whined at him as he ran out of the room chuckling and celebrating his small victory.

"I'll Keek you when you're sleeping! See how you like it." Sounding particularly grumpy, you called at him as you could hear him talking to the camera as he walked through the hall, heading to the stairs.

CALUM

"We are at a photo shoot for Paper magazine." While Luke filmed him, walking backwards, Calum explained to the camera with his round eyes looking to the left, taking in the view of different personal assistants running around like chickens without heads, trying to accomplish tasks before the photographer came back from the washroom.

"Are you excited?" Luke checked, knowing if he didn't ask that Calum would probably stay silent in the frame, happily.

"I'm excited!" Calum rubbed his hands together, looking back into the lens, and grinning from ear to ear like a little kid on the morning of their big birthday party, the promise of presents and cake near. "There's going to be puppies." He explained and chuckled before feigning a cute pout over the thought. Calum made an easy left and led Luke down a hallway, looking for the dressing room they were supposed to have been in a few minutes ago, but they had become lost when they went to find craft services. "Ah, I found a puppy!" Calum pointed ahead, spotting you in the corner of the dressing room, talking on the phone to your Mum and checking in to let her know that everything was alright while you were visiting Calum in Toronto. In your hand, you had a small golden retriever, just an excited puppy who kissed you as constantly as Calum had when he picked you up at the airport yesterday morning. "And there's this little guy too." Once close enough to you, Calum joked and reached both his arms out to take the puppy that was squirming against you in his own hands, kissing the top of it's head as he held it to his chest.

"That was hilarious." Sarcastically, you told him with a slick eye roll before saying goodbye to your mum and hanging up. "If this photo shoot ends your career, you can always try comedy." Smiling and waving at Luke's camera, you told Calum sarcastically and started to pet his own head the way he was petting the little dog's.

LUKE

When Calum had his camera out, everyone was fair game. The running joke was that he had a chip implanted in his brain that sent him signals whenever something embarrassing, dirty, or private was going on, something that someone wouldn't want recorded. He had his cell phone held loosely in his hand, searching for Mike to create some kind of small and stupid internet magic with. He checked into the main room, glancing in to see you sitting on one chair with Luke behind you, rubbing your shoulders and staring at the large television screen up on the wall, illuminating both of you in a royal shade of blue. Shrugging, Calum started to walk away to find Michael again, but he stopped himself and examined the scenario between you and Luke once more, taking in the whole room before turning the camera on his phone on and zooming in.

"Are you guys watching Up?" Sounding perplexed, Calum asked, capturing only Luke's attention as you stayed clutching your heart and watching the television.

"She's never seen it before." He answered before realizing he was one of the stars of one of Calum's many mindless videos.

"It's so sad!" You spun your head around, overlooking the phone in his hand and talking directly into Calum's round brown eyes. "It's, like, ten minutes in and I'm crying." You pointed to your glassy eyes, sniffling out a laugh before turning back to the screen, not even realizing you were about to be a Keek sensation.

MICHAEL

The drinks had been on free pour from the moment everyone left the small venue and crowded on to the beloved bus that, sometimes, felt a lot more like a party bus. Ashton had been drunkeningly on you to give Dragonball Z a try. He kept changing his offer to you. It started as, 'Come on, [Y/N], just watch one episode...', 'Twenty minutes. Just try it for twenty minutes...', 'What about fifteen minutes? Get through fifteen minutes....', 'Five minutes, okay!?'

You had told him you would watch two lines of dialouge, laughing as you hiccuped your final compromise, but it had been enough for the drummer to dive up into his bunk and start up one of his favorite episodes of the animated show.

"Come on up!" Patting the sliver of space beside him, Ashton called for you with his eyes glued to the screen of his tablet as the show was starting.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You put down your plastic cup on top of the counter and took the four steps over to the set of bunks, pressing all your weight onto your forearms to help yourself up. Ashton put the tablet down on his knees, legs stretched out before him, and tried to help you, grumbling until you were up top.

"Hey!" Filming the whole thing, Michael shouted from where he sat as he watched you drawing the curtain that seperated the bunk from the rest of the bus. "What's going on in there?" He didn't like you being so close to his buddy in his bunk, but he really didn't like the two of you watching Dragonball Z without him .

Laughing, you poked your head out and waved with vibrant happiness painted like a rainbow over your face, "Goodnight, honey!" You giggled with your whole face scrunching up with enthuasiam and then slid back into the bunk where you wound up watching two whole episodes of the show, Michael eventually drawing the curtain back and leaning his head in to watch with you and Ashton.