94. Girlfriend/Doctor And He Comes Into The Hospital With Penis Pain (Cake)

Calum: "Is that your boyfriend?" One of your nurses asked while you were on duty and you turned around with  your clipboard and groaned when you indeed saw your boyfriend with his friends coming in and from the looks of it, Calum was the one in pain. "What  this time?" you ask as you place your hand on your hip and Ashton begins laughing along with Michael so you look at Luke for an explanation. "Um, this is going to be weird to explain but uhh, he took a shower and somehow someway, i really don't get how it happened but it did and well he says his penis hurts!" Your eyes enlarged and you looked past Luke to your boyfriend. "Calum, what did you do this time?" He just shook his head. "Help!" Groaning, you take his arm and lead him back with the other  following  behind. "Please don't tell anyone." he mustered and you pushed him into a room. "No promises, it's not everyday your boyfriend comes in with penis pain."

Luke: "Why are you groaning, Luke?" you ask rolling over in bed to see Luke crumpled up into a ball and groaning. "Luke?" you ask again and attempt to roll him over but he firmly stays where he's at. "You're scaring me, Luke, what's going on? Is it  your stomach?" He shook his head. "Lower ,higher?" His thumb  up downwards. "Lower?" Thumbs up. "God is it your penis?" you asked hoping like hell you were wrong and Luke really only had stomach pain but when he nodded, you got out of bed and to his side of the bed, kneeling in front of him so you were face to face. "We need to go to the hospital. Can you at least walk cause you know i can't carry you." He nodded and with your help, stood and he leaned onto you heavily and you barely got him into your car and to the hospital and when the nurse asked what the problem was all you could do was point at Luke and where his hands were placed and  the nurse turned to a doctor and explained and Luke was taken back immediately.