103. He Had A Bad Show

Luke: "God damn it!" he growled barging through the dressing room door without looking to see who was around. The other boys followed quickly behind and you looked at them with worry. "What the hell happened?" Calum sighed. "He forgot a lyric then messed up on . Out there he laughed it off but once we got out here he blew up." You sigh and follow him into the bathroom. "Luke?" "Go away." You laugh. "Yeah you know that doesn't work well with me. Now, just because you forget a lyric and mess up on guitar does not give you the right to be angry at everyone." "Luke." You say calmly and he stares back into your eyes. "Did they still cheer?" He nodded. "Did they boo?" He shook his head. "No." You smile and stand up, taking his face into your hands. "Then there's nothing to worry about. You're perfect for every show and you mess up one time, they can't be mad at you for it, because to me Luke, you're always perfect." He smiled. "How do you always make me go from angry to happy in seconds?" You shrug your shoulders. "I'm just that good i guess."

Calum: Two of his guitar strings snapped while on stage and his back up guitar didn't make the trip. Calum was now regretting not bringing that extra guitar, so instead he just sang instead of played, to him the entire thing sounded off. The boys all got back stage and you sat on the couch in the dressing room only looking up when you heard the thud of something dropping in front of you. Looking down you saw his guitar, strings snapped and what looked like he had tried to break the guitar after the show was done. "Damn." You say and Calum just sent a glare in your direction and you put your phone down, grabbing his guitar instead. "Looks like this one had a rough night." "That had a rough night? What about me?" He says throwing his hands up and you shrug. "Calum, you still continued to show without the guitar and you did pretty well from what i heard. You didn't need the guitar to have a good show, you just needed you. So, do we need your other guitar brought down for the next show or what?" Calum just needed to hear you speak before he calmed down. "Yeah, i'll see what can be done, damn with her around i can't be pissed more then two minutes."

Ashton: He was on the other side of the world and knew full well about the different time zones the two of you were in so when you got a call at two in the morning on a  night, you wanted to rip him to shreds, until you heard his voice that was. His voice sounded like it was breaking. "Luke gave me his solo for the night and i ruined it, (YN), i absolutely ruined it. I almost forgot the words, then i just couldn't sing the words right, i ruined tonight's show." You listened carefully as he talked about the show and waited for him to let you speak. "(YN)?" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah, i'm still here. Listen to me, Ash, you didn't ruin anything, you can't ruin anything even if you try." "But you weren't there, (YN), you didn't hear how terrible i sounded which made  sound horrible, you didn't have to hear the horridness that was me." "Ash, it wasn't horrid, couldn't have been. Look, it may not have been the greatest, but the fans want to hear you sing more! I know i do, you've got a beautiful voice, you can't make anything sound horrid." "I don't deserve you." He said after taking a few minutes to digest what you had told him and you smiled. "I don't know how i got you either, Ash, but i've got to go to bed, i have school in the morning." "No you don't, come out and see me!" "Ash?" "I already bought the ticket." "You're lucky i love you."

Michael: "(YN)?" the voice came through the phone all crackly and you had to check the  to make sure it was who it said it was. "Michael? What's going on? Why do you sound so funny?" "Got sick during the , had to leave early, the others tried to go without me but had to call the show early and i think i just messed everything up. They keep telling me i didn't, but i have the strongest feeling that i did." "Michael." you had stopped what you were doing to give him your full attention on . "Skype me, i want to see your face." And with that you hung up and waited for Michael to call you on Skype. It only took less then a minute and he was calling and you smiled at seeing his face. "Hey there sicky, listen to me, one show like this is not going to ruin you or the band. The other boys are right, it's not your fault. You can't predict when you will or will not be sick. Don't blame yourself, just try to get better so you can go back out and rock the stage." He smiled and coughed. "Wish you'd be here to take care of me." You sigh and pick up your sleeping baby. "Kind of already taking care of this sick little one." Michael nodded. "I miss you both." "We miss you too. Love you Mikey, now sleep and have a good show tomorrow." "Love you too and no promises but for you, i'll try."