84. Your Baby Outgrows Their Newborn Clothes

Ashton: "No, no, no!" you say and look at your son defeated with the outfit you loved the most on him in your hands. You wanted to cry when Ashton walked in and asked you what was wrong. "He can't fit into this outfit anymore, i loved this on him, Ash. He's getting too big too soon. I'm not sure i can handle this!" Ashton chuckled. "Well, you're going to have to, (YN), he's got to grow up at some point." "It's too soon." You say as you grab a new outfit, a bigger outfit out of the drawer. Looking at your son who stared blankly back at you, you couldn't help but laugh softly. "You are so lucky you're cute and i love you more than anything ."

Calum: "UH, (YN), i'm sure this isn't supposed to be fitting on her like this." Calum says and you walk into the room prepared to tell him he was dressing her wrong again when you had to stop in your tracks. "Isn't that the outfit we brought her home in?" you ask and he nods and you put a hand to your forehead. "She's getting too big for it, Calum. That's a newborn outfit and she's two months now, we have to put her in bigger clothes." Calum held your daughter up and shook his head with a mock disappointed look on his face. "You, little one, need to stop growing. I need you to stay daddy's little girl forever, please do it for daddy?"

Michael: "(YN), why are you crying?" your husband asked as he walked into your baby's nursery and saw you kneeling in front of your son's dresser full of clothes. You turned and showed him all of his newborn clothes. "He can't fit into these anymore, he's outgrown them. How is that possible when he's only been home for three weeks?" Michael shook his head. "He's a healthy baby boy, (YN), there's nothing else we can say or do but to dress him in bigger clothes." You pout. "I miss him being the size he was when we brought him home."

Luke: "Any  you're getting  of all her newborn clothes?" Liz asked you and you nodded. "She's getting too big. We had to  a ton of new clothes for her." "She's a good chunk of baby, huh?" You laughed. "Yeah, doctor says she's right on track." Luke walked in then. "She's growing up faster then i was prepared for though." Liz nodded. "Yeah, they tend to do that. Soon enough you'll be buying her a prom dress." Luke shook his head. "Don't think that far yet, i'm still adjusting to her not wearing newborn clothes and i'm still not happy with that."