65. After Sex *semi-smut

Calum: Still panting slightly, he intertwines his nimble fingers with yours. "i fucking love you" he whispers in-between breathes, his grip on your hand twitching tighter. "i-i love you too. so much" you spoke softly trying to find your breath. He turns on his side and you can see him giggling to himself in the corner of your eye. He lifts his other hand and brings it to your stomach lightly tracing patterns with the tip of his finger, the sudden contact causing your stomach to erupt in goosebumps. You slowly turn your head to face him as he brings both his hands to cup your cheeks. Without a word he is again hovering over your naked body as he leans his head forward, pressing his lips onto yours. You exchanged soft kisses, his textured lips lightly dancing on yours. You drape your arms around his neck, inching him closer. His mouth curves into a smile, he giggles onto your lips, both of you letting out childish giggles. He tucks some hair behind your ear and sits up watching your body. "You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen" he breathes in your ear, resuming his position beside you. "You're mine" he whispers running his fingers lightly from your thigh to your stomach. "You're all mine" he says softly. He presses a soft kiss to your shoulder as you feel his arms find their way around your waist.

Michael: His clothes are scattered over your bedroom floor as you sit up. "Wait, you're leaving again" You ask disappointed. "Yes Y/N, I am,  that's how this whole thing works" he replies, his boxers already back around his waist. He slides his feet into the leg holes in his jeans. "You're always in such a rush to leave, like you never wanted to be here in the first place" You ask sadly, your fingers fiddling with the sheet lightly draping over your body. "It's not that, it's just... do you understand what we are Y/N?" he asks you, pulling up the fly on his jeans. You pull your gaze away from him and pull your knees to your chest, nodding. "Then tell me, because you honestly don't seem to understand" he says scavenging for his socks in the poorly lit room. "w-we're friends with benefits" you say still looking to your feet. "Yes, that's what we are Y/N, friends with benefits are friends who have sex okay, they aren't in a relationship, you never seem to understand that part" he says in a condescending tone. "But what if we were in a relationship" you suggest curiously. You hear him let out a light chuckle. "Just because we have sex, doesn't mean we can be in a fully committed relationship Y/N" he says dismissing the idea. "Sex is not the only factor in a relationship Michael" you reply. You turn your head to see that he is fully clothed now, tying his shoe laces, cross legged. "Oh let me guess, you'd want me to hold your hand in public and take pictures of you when you weren't looking, you'd want me to ask for 2 straws when i order a milkshake instead of 1, you'd want me to kiss you and tell you how beautiful i think you'd look?" he says standing up. "maybe" you whisper. "Well i'm not that kind of guy" he mutters closing the door behind him.

Ashton: He rolls on his side and lets out a slight giggle. You turn your head to see him grinning elatedly at you. He lets out another giggle. "It smells like sex" he laughs rolling on his side to face you. You jab his chest jokingly. You feel your heart still rapidly beating and your chest is heaving lightly. "Hey i'm just saying, maybe next time we should use some scented candles or something" he jokes, earning another light jab from you. You twist your body and lie on your side facing Ashton. His mouth opens into an 'O' shape as he lets out a loud yawn. "You gotta admit though, that was mind-blowing" he says smiling to himself. You raise your eyebrow in confusion. "The sex, i mean" he blurts, giggling. "I don't know" you say with a smirk averting your gaze. "What? Oh come on, don't tell me that wasn't some of the best sex you've ever had" he says propping his weight on one arm as he leans closer to you. "Well i guess that was alright" you tease, smiling. He laughs. "Hey!?" he smiles and lightly jabs your shoulder. "Well i mean, there was that one time in the car, ooh or that time you used the handcuffs" you remind him, with a smirk. His lips curve into a cheeky grin. "I guess i can't complain, both of those times you were with me" he smiles cockily. You laugh and lie your head on his chest. "Go to sleep Ashton" you giggled. His fingers became tangled into your hair and he leaned his head back onto his pillow. "ok ok...i love you" he giggled.

Luke: He pulls his lips away from your with a smile. His arms wrap around your shoulders and he pulls you into his chest as he rests his head on yours. His fingers trace light patterns on your skin as you melt into his touch. All you can hear is Luke's breathing as your head rises and falls with his chest. "What should we do now?" you ask with a smile. "Well i could go get us some food, and then we could do it all over again" he giggles as he plants a kiss on your shoulder. You lean your head back and Luke leans his head forward, enabling himself to kiss you. You relax into him and he moves his legs so that they tangle in yours, you slide your hand into his and lace your fingers together. You tilt your head to the side and Luke begins to lightly suck on your soft skin. A brief moan escapes your lips and you giggle. "You're so beautiful" he whispers rubbing his thumb over your knuckle. Your cheeks flush a shade of pink and he chuckles lightly. "You always blush when i tell you you're beautiful" he whispers against your skin. Suddenly you hear a knock at the door. You sigh as you move to get up and answer it. You feel Luke's muscles tense around you. "Luke I have to-" "Ignore it" he giggles pulling you back down into him. You again try to attempt to answer the door when he tightens his grip on you again. "Ignore it" he urges, smiling. You subside to Luke's begging and melt back into his touch as he begins planting soft kisses up your neck.