102. Romantic Time With Water

Ashton: Neither of you wore a thing as you made a dash for it and leapt off the cliff into the waters below. The water was very cold on your bare skin but as soon as Ashton  over  you he wrapped his arms around you and let the warmth of his body carry through to yours. "You okay?" Wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning up to kiss him you nodded. "Yeah." Ashton found a way where he could lean against a rock and prop up his one leg so that you could sit on his knee and be eye level with him. "This is perfect, but aren't they going to be coming to look for us soon?" He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. I told them i needed alone time with you and that means with none of them. But let's not worry about them now, let's enjoy our swim okay?" You nod as he gently pushes you back so you were taken back slightly by the water. "Just relax (YN), i'm right here."

Luke: After a long days work all Luke wanted was to relax with a scorching hot shower, but when he got back to the hotel he saw that the bathroom in his room was already being occupied. By you. You opened the door wearing only a robe that the hotel offered. "I figured you'd be tired and sore after today and probably wanted a shower, but then i figured that i could help you out maybe with a warm bath instead of a shower." You started to undress him while he continued to look into your eyes, very romantic. "You just rest up in the water, i'll sit behind you and massage every sore muscle you have and in the end it'll all be good because we're saving some water as we do so." He stood up so you could  his pants and walked to the bathroom, following him in you sat in first and he sat in front of you, you ran your fingers through his hair. "Just relax and let me do the work."

Calum: "Your parents are here and so is your sister!" you squeaked as Calum ushered you into the bathroom keeping an eye out behind him before shutting and locking the door. "As long as you keep your voice down we'll be alright." He smirked as he turned on the water and started to undress himself, when he finished he pouted at seeing you still fully dressed. "How are we supposed to shower together if i'm the only one with my clothes off, unless you want me to undress you." He gave you a suggestive look and you slapped his arm before taking off your clothes and hopping into the shower with him quickly following behind. The warm water cascaded down your bodies and you hugged him tight. "Better?" you whisper and he kisses the top of your head. "Definitely."

Michael: He wiggled his  at you even after you kept shaking your head. "No, Michael!" you giggled and he swam closer to you and locked his wrists around your ankles, pulling you closer to him just in the tiniest bit. "Yes, (YN), come on. No one's going to come out and catch us, we're in a hot tub at ." You nod and scoff. "Yes Michael a hotel that has pool and  hours that ended hours ago and we're in another country so god only know what's going to happen if we get caught." Michael had enough and put his hands on his waist and yanked you into the water with him. As you came up for air Michael smirked at you. "See, even with that loud noise of your scream right there, no one's coming to catch us. We're alright, (YN), just relax and enjoy some midnight hot tub fun."