100. He Picked On/Bullied You When You Two Were Little Kids

Calum: Another tug on your hair had you sending another glare behind you and a  behind you could be heard. "Stop tugging my hair!" you scold and he just shakes his head. "No." Everyday of your fourth grade year had you sitting in front of Calum Hood and everyday he found some way to annoy you. *9 Years Later* "Wait, wait!" Ashton said holding up his hands and you and Calum were just grinning from ear to ear. "What?" "You picked on her, basically bullied her and now you two are together?" Calum smirked. "Yup, funny how some things work out huh?" Ashton just couldn't wrap his head around the situation. "(YN), you're dating your childhood bully." You nod. "Like Calum said, it's funny how some things work out."

Luke: "Get down!" he said and shoved you to the ground and you instantly began to cry as you looked up to see Luke Hemmings, just a grade above you, hovering over you as him and his friends laughed about how easy prey you were. As you were left in a puddle and tears, he was off laughing with his friends. *10 Years Later* "(YN)!" Luke's voice has you turning as he shoved and pushed his way through people to get to you and brought you in for an inevitable hug. "Luke! I didn't know you were coming back so soon, if i knew i would've been at the airport." He shook his head. "Wanted to surprise you, but what are you thinking about, looks like i caught you thinking about something." You nod. "I was thinking about how you used to bully me when we were little kids." He smirked. "Sorry about that." You laugh. "No worries, look at where it's gotten us."

Michael: "Mine!" he snapped and ripped the toy out of your hands and threw it across the classroom, ignoring the hard stare the  was giving him as she had the look that she was about to lecture him yet again. "Now go and get it so i can take it again." He snarled and the teacher drug him from the room, leaving you without your favorite toy. *10 Years Later* "Oh my gosh, Michael! Look what i found!" you scream and soon enough Michael came into the room and you handed him what you found and he shook his head. "I can't believe it. After all these years we finally found the toy that brought us together." You blush and rip it from his hands, him smirking down at you. "Yeah, but remember Michael, it's mine, not yours!" He shook his head. "Fair enough, i deserved that. Ready to  yet or do you want to  down memory lane?"

Ashton: "That band sucks!" he said and pointed to your band tshirt and you pouted. "I like them." "They suck." "No they don't!" "Do too!" he then left you alone and you looked down at your shirt with a smile. "I still like you." *8 Years Later* You threw a shirt at him as you came from the back of the bus and at first Ashton was beyond confused until he got a good look at the shirt, the other  were wondering what you threw at him too but soon Ashton smirked and tossed it back to you. "Can i say something?" You shake your head. "Nope, cause i still like them." "What?" Michael asked and Ashton took the shirt and showed the other guys. "I used to pick on (YN) so bad whenever she wore this shirt saying the band sucked and all that." "And now you think?" you pressed and Ashton sighed. "If i never gave them a chance, i never would have gotten  to you the way i did, i'm sorry." You smile. "I've been waiting 8 years to hear you say that."