40. Condom Run

Calum: Calum and I were sat in the car across the road from CVS. "You go, I went last time." Calum argued, I shook my head knowing that I didn't want to run in and get condoms. "You're the guy; they're for your willy." I replied jokingly, he laughed and then shook his head. "Nope I'm not going." He said crossing his arms. "Ugh fine. You're going next time. They are some fans over there go make yourself useful." I said getting out of the car.

I ran into the chemist as quickly as I could, I spotted the brand and type that I wanted and quickly purchased it with a flushed face. The assistant behind the counter smiled at me. "Boyfriend won't get them?"

"Yeah it was my turn." I shrugged wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. She stared for a second... Oh no... Did she recognize me? "Aren't you Calum Hood's girlfriend?"

"Yeah and I am." I smiled, her face lit up. "Oh well you're both very lucky to have each other and have fun." She said jokingly, I laughed nervously and left, running back to the car.

Calum grinned at me from the driver's seat. "You are dead! The woman recognized me!" I ranted, Calum just laughed. "Shut up!" I groaned, he smiled at me. He drove off home, his hand never leaving my thigh.

Ashton: Things were getting heated between Ashton and I, his hands were running down my torso. He was on top of me, his hips rolling into mine. Before he was going to thrust into me. "Ash, wait condom." I said pushing against his chest. He leaned over to the bedside table, he smiled awkwardly at me. "We're out." He groaned rolling off me. "What? How are we out?" He shrugged, he looked at the time. "I'll get some now. The chemist is just down the street." He said sitting up getting his boxers.

I waited for Ashton to come back with condoms, I heard him stumble jthrough the front door. He bolted into the room, stripped off his clothes almost tripping over. "Eager are we?" I giggled from the bed. "Shut up! Fans saw me! It was so awkward but I don't want to talk about that it's all about you at the moment." He said opening the box and then the wrapper of one condom. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like when the fans saw him.

Luke: Luke and I were out since we had nothing at home, having just got back from tour. "Babe, do we have condoms?" Luke whispered in my ear, I nudged him softly. "No we don't. Go get some." I shrugged. "Come with me." He whispered quickly, I giggled at his shyness. I took his hand in mine pulling him to the aisle. I noticed a couple of girls talking behind their hands and gesturing to us. "Y/N, I've been spotted."

"Just grab some and let's go." I snapped, he smiled nervously. He scanned the various types of condoms, finally finding the one he wanted. The girls came up to us, Luke quickly chucking the box into the basket in my hand. I giggled at his reaction. They both hugged him and asked for which he gladly gave. "Are those condoms?" One inquired, Luke blushed and nodded. "We'll let you go. Thanks Luke." The girls said wandering off, Luke to me. He pulled me into a hug groaning into my shoulder. "Don't be such a wimp." I laughed, I kissed his cheek softly. "I won't be a wimp when we get home." He growled in my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine. We our shopping and went home.

Michael: Michael and I were usually pretty chill getting condoms... I got a bit on edge when we were in a because Michael liked to embarrass me and I did the same to him but not as much.

Today we were in the supermarket. We went into the aisle where the condoms were. He wondered off without me. "Hey Y/N, do you want ribbed? What about coloured? Flavoured?" He yelled down the other end of the aisle. I put my head down and looked at the items in front of me. "Babe?" He said coming up to me, he had several boxes in his hands. I gave him daggers as people were beginning to stare. "Michael." I giggled as he showed me each box. An old woman wandered past us, she stopped and stared. I didn't know what to do as I looked between my weirdo of a boyfriend and the old woman. "Oh isn't that lovely? He wants to know what you would like. Never let him go sweetie." She said patting Michael and I on the arm. She wandered off, Michael and I burst out laughed. I was so embarrassed. "Are you actually getting all of those?" I asked, he nodded. He leaned in to my ear. "We can try them tonight." He whispered in my ear, I swallowed nodding. I didn't want to get out of there faster.