10. You Moan His Name in Your Sleep

Ashton:

Ashton's still focused on the movie long after you've fallen asleep beside him, but it's a soft, breathy whimper of his name that finally grasp his attention. His eyes widen and a grin curls his lips as he notices your nipples tightening under your thin shirt. Finally clicking on to what you're dreaming about, the blond leans over and gently presses kisses to your collarbones until your eyes flutter open. The blond smirks when you look at him in sleepy confusion, "Were you dreaming about me, baby?"

Calum:

Just as he's about the fall asleep, the soft murmur of his name shakes off the drowsiness. "What, babe?" he whispers, receiving no reply. Calum frowns slightly before realising that you're sleeping. Propping himself up, he brushes the hair away from your face and smiles. He chuckles quietly, a laugh that's more air than actual noise, before pressing a kiss to the nape of your neck and snuggling closer into your warm body. Squeezing you a little, his eyes flutter shut, sleep returning quickly.

Luke:

"What is it, babe?" Luke asks, not looking up from his phone at the murmur of his name. "Babe?" He looks over at you when it happens again, slight irritation fading into affection when he realises you're asleep. Another whisper of his name rolls past your lips when you shuffle to get comfortable, rolling onto your back and your lips curving into the ghost of a smile. His heart flutters in his chest, smiling gently as he leans over and kisses your forehead before returning to Twitter.

Michael:

Michael is awoken by soft muttering and fidgeting pressure against his crotch. It takes a few minutes for him to register the muttering is you moaning his name quietly. Realisation sets in and he snakes one hand up your shirt to flick your nipple, chuckling when your eyes fly open. "Good morning, sweetheart," the blond teases, tongue flicking across the back of your neck, "I know it's a little early to be demanding, but I really am hoping you're going to tell me what you were dreaming about."