85. Ashton Has A Daughter From A Previous Relationship

"Daddy!" you heard a little girl scream and you quickly found her in the crowd at the mall and knelt down to her height. "Are you looking for someone?"
She nodded as she cried. "My daddy."
"What's your name sweetie?"
"Sophie."
"Well, Sophie. What's your daddy's name?"
"Ashton." she said and you instantly thought of the guy you've been seeing recently. "Is your last name Irwin, honey?"
She nodded and held her hand. "I think i might be able to find your daddy no problem, Sophie."
You grabbed your phone and dialed his number. "(YN), i'm sorry i can't talk at the moment, i'm looking for someone."
"At the mall? Your daughter?" silence was on the line. "I know about her Ashton. Sophie's with me."
"Where are you?" he asked after he regained his voice and you told him.
"We're going to sit right over here." you tell the little girl as you wait for Ashton. She told you all about herself, about her school, what she loved to do. Her uncles and how they always played music for her and for her fifth birthday, Ashton wrote a special song for just her.
"That sounds lovely, Sophie!"
"Sophie!" Ashton's voice finally rang  and Sophie ran out of your arms and into her fathers. Ashton held her tightly. "I'm so sorry, Soph. I didn't mean to leave you."
"My fault daddy, i left to go look at something when you told me to stay. But (YN) found me. Do you know her daddy?"
Ashton stood up. "Yeah, i know (YN)." He brought Sophie with him as he hugged you. "Thank you."
"You're welcome. But we need to talk."
He pulled back and nodded, taking your hand. "Yeah, let's get something to eat." So the three of you sat in the  court. Sophie was  with a toy that came with her meal.
"Sophie's my daughter, she's five. Her  passed away giving birth to her, and it's been just her and me since. You're the first woman i've been on a date with since her mother, and yeah, i really should've told you about her sooner. I just didn't know how, this certainly was not how i was planning on telling you about her."
"It's okay." you smile. "She's a good kid, very talkative just like you. If i get along with you and your craziness, i think i can handle a miniature version just ."
"You'll stay with me?" he asked bewhildered.
You nod. "Did you think that you being a father to a five year old daughter was going to drive me away? Nuh uh, i didn't want a typical relationship Ashton. You being in a famous band was already one amazing thing about you, you being a father is another amazing thing about you. I'm staying as long as you'll have me."
"I think i'll keep you around forever, Sophie needs a mom figure in her life."
You leaned across the table and kissed him, earning an ewe from Sophie. Both you and Ashton laughed before you smiled at him again. "She needs a mom figure, and i'm more than willing to  up to the plate for that. She'll have a mother figure Ashton, i promise you."
"Thank you. I love you."
You kissed him again. "I love you too."