56. He Wants Cuddles

Luke: You'd be on the couch randomly watching something on TV since nothing interesting was on. Luke would come downstairs dragging his feet across the carpet coming over by you and laying his head down in your lap. You smile down at him as he nuzzles his face into your stomach which is his "subtle" sign he needs you to cuddle. You run your fingers through your hair watching him as he'd give you a lope sided closed lipped smile.

Ashton: It would be right after a nasty fight. Ashton would be on the couch with red puffy eyes sniffling while you would be upstairs in the same state. Being mad at Ashton is like being upset with a puppy, you walked downstairs sniffling while hugging yourself while Ashton turned his head to look at you. He smiled weakly as you climbed into his arms without a word subconsciously wrapping his arms around you and placed a gentle kiss in the crook of your neck making you crack a little smile "'M sorry..."

Calum: You were in the bathroom with the door open washing your face yawning as you were only in Calum's Santa Cruz tank and his boxers. You walked out seeing the sun peak through the blinds smiling lazily at you half awake boyfriend scrolling through twitter with one eye open. He'd see you from the corner of his eye putting his phone down and opening his arms. "You left me" he'd whine making grabby hands at you until you'd come and rest your head on his chest falling asleep once again to his tight grip and soothing heartbeat.

Michael: Michael is outgoing so when he wants to cuddle, he'll bluntly ask. Sometimes he's just too lazy to ask. You'd be backstage on the couch in the large dressing room going through your phone when the colorful human being himself would walk in and lay half his body weight on you. "Michael! You have a show in 20 min-" Michael placed a finger over your lips nuzzling into you mumbling against the skin "I need good luck cuddles..."