101. Pictures

Calum: "Smile!" he said, charging from his hiding spot behind the couch and you clutched your chest after he snapped the shot of your surprised face. "What the hell was that for?" you laughed and he shook his head, showing you the  on his phone. "I just wanted to take another picture of you." You pouted as you took his phone from him. "Can we take another? That one's horrible?" He shook his head and kissed your nose all the while taking his phone back from your fingers. "Nope, any picture of you is the most beautiful picture."

Luke: "We need something clever." he says and you just hold onto your new  boy and shake your head, letting him come up with an idea while you fell more in love with your son. That's when it hit Luke. He grabbed his phone and got the right angle and took a picture of his son and just your finger. "Luke!" you say and he shakes his head. "I know you didn't want to be in it, just your finger and his hand, well body." He laughed and posted it to twitter. "Now our baby boys' first picture is out for the whole world to see."

Michael: You were asleep, your head tucked under Michael's, his arms wrapped tightly around your body. You two were sleeping very peacefully until you heard the  and saw the flash of a . Michael was the most surprised and rolled out of the bunk and chasing after whoever had the camera. He came back a moment later and sighted looking at you. "Calum said we were sleeping so cute, took a picture and now it's all over twitter and tumblr." You groan and cover your eyes and Michael laughs. "I saw the picture, it was very cute."

Ashton: "And there is your first picture as husband and wife." His  shows you guys as you come back from your honeymoon. She had sorted out all of the post wedding things for you guys. You smiled as you took it from her, grinning at Ashton. "Your eyes are , why is it that every important picture we take your eyes are closed?" Ashton chuckled. "I'm sorry, blinded by your beauty?" He tried and you laughed, hugging his arm. "Nice try, you're lucky i love you."