83. You Find Out You're His Background On His Phone

Calum: "Is that your new phone, Cal?" You ask as you look over and see him intensely trying to figure out the new piece of technology. He looked up with a grin. "Yeah, wanna look at it?" You giggled. "Oh my god, you're letting me look through your phone without me asking if i can?" He laughed also. "Yeah, i guess so. Here, you check it out, i'm gonna take a quick shower." You nod and he goes and does his thing. Looking through the phone you admit to yourself that you want one for yourself, but then you take a closer look at the phone. Closing out the apps you were looking at you went to the home screen and your breath caught in your . It was a picture of you and him from your first meeting, the best day of your life. As you stared at it, you didn't notice him coming up behind you and kissing your cheek. "I thought you'd like that feature."

Ashton: Early in the morning you woke up and saw that Ashton was in the shower and his phone was going off, clearly he couldn't hear that it was going off. You went over to answer it and just as you got to it, it stopped ringing and you were about to just wave it off and forget it until something a little special caught your . "Ashton?" You call out and the shower water stops. "Yes?" "Your phone." "What about it?" He now came out of the bathroom, water dropping, a towel around his waist. "Your background is me." He laughed and began searching for clothes to wear for the day. "Yeah, what's your point." "i didn't know that, you liked me that much." He shook his head after putting some pants on and sat next to you. "(YN), i don't like you that much, i love you beyond the imagination of the world. You're my world, and i love seeing you whenever i get on my phone, it's amazing."

Luke: "(YN), i dare you to go through Luke's phone and read the last conversation he had with his mother!" Calum said in such a matter of fact tone that you knew he thought you wouldn't do it. You looked at Luke who shrugged his  as he handed his phone over. Smirking at all the boys you unlocked his phone and it was already in the messages, so you just went through them and found his mothers name. "Alright, here we go. "Mom, i need to ask you a question about, (YN). Please get back to me quickly. It's, i really love her." "Really?" Michael asked and you glared at him. "Yes, it's what it says." You then went back to the main screen and looked at Luke. "What'd you want to ask her? I see she didn't get back to you." Luke grinned. "A . One, i've set her picture as my background, good idea? and then i asked if she liked you. She loves you by the way."

Michael: Big bad Michael Clifford was a big softie when it came to you. You were his precious girl and he never wanted to let you go. "Admit one thing to me that you're scared too, Michael." "Why?" You shrugged your shoulders. "I want to make sure our relationship is full of trust and ." He nodded. "Okay, i really love you and i've made you my background on my phone and, well here." He handed you his phone and you grinned like an idiot as you looked at his lock screen and background, both you. "Do your band mates know about this?" He laughed. "Yeah, they make fun of me for it, for being in love the way i am and how i show it, but i don't mind. I'd do anything for you." You kiss his nose. "And i'd do the same for you."