80. Bedroom Nerves - Muke

LUKE

"No, no, I can't..." Luke's hands were right above your shoulders, the only thing between the two of you was the thin material of boxers, but he pushed himself up off the bed and paced away. You gripped the covers he left by your bare feet, blue painted toes twinkling, and covered your naked self. He had been acting a little strange since you fished a condom out of your nightstand, up until then he seemed as ready to go as a guy could.

Luke didn't realize just how insecure he made you feel in that nanosecond. You were naked, presenting yourself to him without any shield, and he jumped off of you as if you might give him a disease. Solemnly, you stayed quiet and stared down at your covered silhouette.

"I guess, I'll go then..." Shifting your eyes from side to side in his bedroom, the window to the wall and taking in all the articles of clothing on the floor, you mumbled and very slowly rose. You just finished he had told you that you repulsed him before you two crawled into bed. Your second date would have been the opportune time, not after you started falling for him.

"No, no, I don't want you to go!" Luke shouted, gripping his blond hair at the bed's edge where he stood. He stared down at you and let out a huge exhale, simmering down considerably. "I really don't want you to go." His pout was implied as he looked you over, an obvious hurt glowing in the stare you were having trouble holding. "I just...Your ex is an Olympic gold medalist!" It was the last thing you expected to hear, but Luke's arms flailed out to his sides as he loudly proclaimed.

Twitching your brows upwards, you blinked plainly over and over at him.

"I'm naked underneath you and you're thinking about my ex?" Slowly, you put it all out there for Luke to realize. His words had yet to completely settle in your mind and stomach. Your exboyfriend could not have been any further from your mind. "I think we both have a problem." Biting down on your bottom lip, you stated. Either Luke had some repressed homosexuality to deal with or you had a more masculine build than you realized.

"How can I compete with someone like that, huh? He's like a fucking Hercules." Crass as can be, Luke let out his fears, trying not to sound as intimidated as he was. He wanted to play it cool, but you saw right through him.

"He's also a real jackass...and if I wanted to be in bed with him, I'd be in bed with him...instead I'm lying here, thinking how lucky I am to be with you!" You were hugging the white covers around your chest and waist, harshly telling Luke the truth. This wasn't your first time being blown off because someone was overwhelmed by the identity of your former boyfriend. Guys everywhere forgot that you were your own person and not just a major athlete's former flame. You thought Luke was different, you really had opened yourself up to him. "But if you're not man enough to be yourself then I'll go!" You slid your legs over the side of the bed, your toes poking the floor below, but Luke was crawling up over the bed again, warm determination shooting out of his eyes as he pinned you down.

"I'm fucking man enough." He nodded at you once your shoulders were against the mattress, his lips following suit by pressing hard onto yours as he kept his weight resting against you right at the pelvis, keeping you down and underneath him.

MICHAEL

The length of his inhale could have been counted with one hand. Michael was staring at the headboard over the top of your hair as you kissed down his bare chest, making your way to his treasure trail. Usually, when you two would make out, he was so into it. He would hold your bones tightly and almost manhandle you like a ragdoll, so it was obvious to you that his head wasn't in it right now. He had his hands at his sides like a frozen statue and he wasn't reacting to your warm mouth on his skin, your teeth nibbling down. He was getting hard, but he seemed like he was a trillion miles away.

"Mikey..." Sighing, you moved away and rested on your knees on top of the bed. It took him a second to clue in and he nearly gave himself whiplash, rushing to move his head and lock eyes with you, brows raised as to ask if to ask you what was up. "You're not into it."

"No!" He disagreed wholeheartedly. "It feels really great, babe." His tongue poked out and swiped at both his lips as he reached down to run his fingers casually down his hair. "Sorry. I'm here, I'm into it..."

"Alright." Smiling, you put your palm between his nipples again and went back to kissing him, you were right below the waist of his jeans, the black elastic band of his boxers poking out and brushing against your bottom lip. This should have been where he purred, where his erection grew tight against the material, where he took your head in primal instinct and held you up against his body, but he barely made any motion whatsoever. "Mike, I'm going downstairs. If you're not in the mood, you should have told me." You stood up off of the bed, adjusting the straps of your sundress over your shoulders. Your annoyance was obvious. It felt like he had embarrassed you somehow. It wasn't supposed to be you all over him, it was supposed to be him just as into you.

"Hey, don't – " He reached over and took your wrist in his grip, keeping you in your spot. "Look at me...Look at me..." Michael waited until your eyes slid, albeit reluctantly, over to him. "I'm just worried that I'm going to hurt you. I'm trying to be chill." He explained, looking guilty almost, his pale face made up of nerves, concern, and an unspoken apology. "You're a lot smaller than me and I don't want to, like break you..." Michael lost himself in sex sometimes and he didn't want to get carried away and accidentally injure you somehow. He had never felt this way over someone and now he was too concerned about causing you pain to really enjoy himself. Some guys liked knowing a girl couldn't walk for days after a round with them, but Michael didn't like the idea of you having to limp or cover bruises from him being a bit of a rough oaf.

"You're not going to hurt me..." Moaning, you shook your head at him and stepped much closer to him. You sat up on the bed as he was, on your knees, right across from him. Instead of wiggling your wrist from his hands, you just picked up his other with yours and held his stare with concentration. "I have been thinking about this for so long...it's all I want. If you hurt me, I'll let you know, okay?" You kissed his cheek and then found an opening into his mouth, drawing him into you.

"Okay." Quietly, he agreed with his forehead resting on yours.

"But I'm not concerned." You shrugged and let go of his one hand to draw your nails down his stomach, reaching for his groin. "Maybe, I want it to hurt." You winked and started to lean closer onto him, intending to show him how tough you are by climbing on top to start.