5. You Found Me -The Fray

Michael

'Where were you when everything was falling apart?
All my days were spent by the telephone it never rang'

"Mike, c'mon you knew all this time she wasn't the right girl." I said. "I know I just thought that maybe she could love me." He didn't listen to me when I told him she was a waste of time, the most popular girl of school always ended up on her boyfriends. Michael was my best friend so I got really mad at him for not taking my advices. I stopped hanging out with and ignored him this whole time until she cheated on him and broke his heart. "I'm sorry I left you alone when you needed me the most." I mumbled. "Don't worry, I just wished someone loved me for who I really am." He sighed. "Oh my god Michael why don't you get it. I've loved this whole time." I admitted. "What, why did you never tell me?" He said dumbfounded. "You were all interested on her and it pissed me off, I didn't get why you were all over her when I've been your best friend for many years." I said. "I was interested on you and I couldn't get you out of my head, but you're my best friend and a relationship between us isn't allowed so I  her." He said. "How could you never tell me you were interested on me?" I shouted. "I was afraid of rejection." "Oh Mikey."

Ashton

'Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me
Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded'

"Are you okay?" I asked. I saw green eyed boy under a tree just lying there crying, he looked awful. "No, I'm not." He muttered. "Why are you crying?" I asked him. "I've been getting a lot of hate lately, people don't seem to understand me and all they do is judge." He mumbled. "People always get hate sometimes all you have to do is ignore the bad comments and read the good ones." I said. "All I want is to make everyone happy but I guess you can't please them all." He sighed. "You are not here to please everyone, you are here to do what you want to do and what is the best for you not for the rest." "Yeah, you're right." He smiled. "Just don't let the hate make you feel sad again." I said. "I won't." I hugged him. "I can't believe that there are people that will actually want you to hurt yourself, it's disgusting." He stated. "Yeah, they don't even know what you've been through before and have no idea of what you're going through right now. They need to think about other's feelings." I added. "I really needed someone to talk to." He said. "Are you okay now?" I asked. "Yes, thank you for everything." He smiled.

Calum

'Losing her, the only one who's ever known
Who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be'

Calum's POV
"Forget everything we had, I don't want to see you again." Those were her last words before she left. I hurt her, I never meant to. It was at a party, I was drunk and a girl kissed me. It was just a kiss I can't even remember but her best friends saw me and told her about it. Y/N was my first real love, we had planned a future together, now it's all lost. She won't forgive me and it was all my fault, I feel like a zombie right now. I haven't eaten in days I'm not hungry. I can't lose her, she's my everything. I knocked on her door but no one was home, I knew of a place where she could be, the place we first met. It was an old cafe nearby, I walked to the place and found her sitting there. I stared at her for a few minutes, I could tell she had been crying all day. Suddenly a guy sat next to her and it looked like he was comforting her, I didn't have the courage to enter the cafe so I stayed outside hoping she didn't catch me staring. He held her hand and played with her fingers, it should be me doing that not him. Now it's been three months and I still blame myself for everything, she isn't mine anymore and it sucks.

Luke

'And I've been calling for years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages, you never sent me no letters'

Luke's POV
She didn't respond to my messages or calls anymore, she thought my band was more important than her. Little did she know that I would do anything to see her smile, she was tired of having a . Even though I called her everyday she said there was something missing, me. Touring with my friends was my biggest dream, but my girlfriend was my biggest . 'Please, don't ignore me. I've been sending you messages forever, I love you xx' I texted her waiting for her answer but it didn't happen. This can't be over, nothing get get us apart. Suddenly my , it was a message from her. 'Luke, I been thinking about this long distance relationship and I don't think it's gonna work. I'm sorry, I really need time to think. Please don't text me or call me anymore.' I was shocked, I tossed my  across the room, she wanted time. If that was what she wanted then I would have to give her some time, I would never force her to do something she didn't want to. I grabbed my guitar and wrote a song about our broken relationship hoping one day we would be together again.