63. "I Love it when you"

M I K E Y
"...visit me at work," Michael murmured, wrapping his arms around you waist. "Mhmm," you replied, bringing your hand to the back of his neck. He was painfully slow leaning in for a kiss. His lips were just brushing yours as the door flew open. "Michael, we have to get back— oh! Oh, shit sorry!" Luke said, blushing a light pink. You closed your eyes and backed away from Michael. "Hey, Luke." You said. "I'll just... Go." He said, shaking his head.

C A L
"...know what I'm thinking." You sighed, resting your head on Calum's chest. He laughed. "I'm a really good guesser." He answered, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Well, I like that you're a good guesser, then." You said, planting a kiss on his cheek. Even though he was supposed to go out with the boys, he stayed home with you because you hadn't been feeling well. You hadn't told him anything, of course, but he just seemed to know you so well. "It's amazing that we're still here, a whole year later." You smiled, snuggling into him. "And to think, I didn't even know you existed then." He replied. "Now I can't imagine being without you."

A S H
"...get all sassy," you laughed. Ashton was in the middle of an intense tennis game with Calum and was talking smack the entire time, leaving you in fits of laughter. Ashton turned to grin and snap his fingers at you and Calum served the ball earning him the winning point. Calum whooped and ran around the court while Ashton's goofy grin faded. "That's not fair! (Y/n) was distracting me!" Ashton pouted. "That's you're excuse for everything," you giggled, and he couldn't help but smile. "Because you're so pretty I can't help but be distracted by you," he mock-complained, making you blush.

L U K E Y
"...sing with me." Luke said, carefully plucking a few guitar strings. You blushed. "I mean, it's really nothing. I love singing with you. You're so amazing," you said. Now it was his turn to blush. "No, I'm serious. You have an amazing voice," he told you, putting his hand over yours. You started to protest but he shook his head and covered your mouth. "Just accept the compliment, okay?" He laughed, turned back to look at his guitar. He started playing a new but familiar tune, causing you to both start singing.