105. You Have A Child

Luke: You had just turned 21 a couple months before, you had a two and a half year old daughter and had just gotten divorced after being married for little over a year, your life wasn't the greatest at the moment. You had moved to Australia with your daughter to get away from everything and that was where you met Luke. At first you were a little passive with him, with you being 21 and him only being 17 but he and you stayed friends even when he turned 18. "Happy Birthday!" your daughter, Aria, tells him when you enter the guys' home and they all welcomed you with warm smiles and hugs and Luke took your daughter from you. "Thank you Miss. Aria, how are you doing today?" "Good! Mommy got you something." Luke looked at you. "You did?" You nod and hand him a card. "Well, Aria and i got you something, it was her idea." Luke opened the card and inside was a charm necklace with a picture of you and her in the middle. "She wants you to take it on tour with you so that way, you'll have a reason to smile." Luke smiled, handed the card/necklace to one of the other guys and pulled you in for a kiss. "Be my girlfriend, i don't care what other people think, just be my girlfriend, please?" "What about Aria?" Luke smirked. "Love her like my own, don't worry, i've always wanted to be a young ."

Calum: "My baby is no longer a teenager!" Calum joked and you swatted his arm away. "Shut up Mr. i'm still 18 for a few more months." He laughed. "Want me to get Daniel or do you want to? I mean it's your birthday so if you want to stay here i can go and get him." You smiled. "Will you?" "Of course." He then left and you smiled at your perfect life, until you got onto twitter. 'Cradle Robber' 'Baby snatcher' 'Don't push your baby onto Calum when he's just a baby himself' Sighing you turned the app off just as Calum returned back home with your three year old son, Daniel. "Hey Danny!" "Happy birthday mommy!" "Thank you. What are the plans for today, Calum?" "It's your birthday, you tell me." Daniel spoke up. "Ice cream?" "Sure, let's go." Calum says holding Daniel's hand as the three of you exit your home. When you got to the ice cream place, you hid behind Calum to ignore the stares of the fans that had recognized you guys." "Calum why are you with her? She's older then you and has a baby from another guy, what's up with that?" Calum sighed and stared at the fan. "I love her, and i love Daniel. He's my son and she's my girlfriend, hopefully she'll be more then that one day but for now, i'm happy with my life, now if you don't mind, it's (YN)'s birthday and she's going to spend it happily, thank you."

Michael: You had attended the 5sos/One Direction tour that had been in your area. You had a friend drive you to drop you off and they promised they'd be back to  you up when the show was over, they lied, they weren't there. You were very pregnant and now regretted being at the show. You walked towards the back of the venue towards where you saw some security guards in hopes you could find a way out of here safely. "Excuse me?" you yell out but no one heard you. "Excuse me?" Nothing until you felt a tap on your shoulder. "You alright? You look lost." You turned to see Michael from 5 seconds of summer in front of you. "I kind of am. My ride who was supposed to take me home, isn't here and they're not picking up their phone and i'm starting to get dizzy and i hurt." "Okay, follow me." he lead you back to the buses, lead you inside and had you sit on a couch. "Mind if i ask how old you are?" "19, yeah i know stupid pregnant teenage girl, but i got raped and refused to abort so thats why i'm in this situation now." Michael's eyes widened. "Wow, um, i'm Michael, i think you know that by your shirt, but um, stay with me for now. I'm not letting you out of my sight until you have this baby. Do you have a place you're living?" You shook your head. "The friend that took me here, her car was my home basically, i'm pathetic i know." He shook his head. "No, you're not, you're just staying with me for a while, this baby is going to need two parents." "You don't even know me and your career is just beginning to bloom, you can't be dragged down at just 18 years old." Michael shook his head with a smile. "I can  to know you and who cares how old i am, i just met you and i already like you, so, what's your name?"

Ashton: "Cara get back here, don't go over there, you don't know what's over there!" you yell after your four year old who ignores you and continued to roam around backstage until she bumped into Ashton who lifted her up and held her at his hip. "Why were you running from your mommy?" "I wanted to ." "Mommy wanted you to go back to her and not where you were going, you didn't  to her." "Sorry." "It's alright." He walked her back to you and handed her over and you gave him a kiss. "Look at you in daddy mode." He smiled. "I have younger siblings, it helps." "Have i told you how thankful i am to have you, Ashton?" He held you and Cara . "Yeah, but i should be the one thankful. You helped me prove that you can go ahead and be young and be a parent and still make it in life. I may not be Cara's real dad, but i promise i'll be a better dad then the one she supposedly has." You smiled. "And you have a girlfriend who's older than you." "Not by much." "Three years. I'm 22 and you're 19." "Two and a half years, not quite three, i'll be 20 in a month and we'll be set to go." Cara got let down and she hugged Ashton's legs. "Thank you for loving me and my mommy, we love you too!" Ashton hugged her back. "You are very welcome my Cara, i love you guys more than you know."