3. Strip - mashton

A S H T O N :

Ashton had a somewhat stressful birthday; he spent hours at the studio when, in reality, he would have preferred to spend it with you. This led you to plan a little treat for when he got home. You took the time to make yourself look perfect - curling your hair the way Ashton always liked it, redoing your makeup and dressing in the perfectly matching you knew he'd love. Over the top you put on a simple black dress that had a zip down the front, before dimming the lights slightly and decorating the room with sweet vanilla scented candles.

His face seemed to light up when he walked through the door, you taking his hands in yours and guiding him to sit on the edge of the bed. You silently thanked no one in particular when putting your phone on  resulted in the strong beat of the Arctic Monkeys playing quietly through the speakers, your confidence instantly building as Ashton reached out for your waist. You stepped away from his hands, moving your hips slightly to  but concentrating on not overplaying your movements.

A few bars into , you moved to stand in between his slightly open legs, his large hands eagerly running up and down the curves of your body as his eyes took in every inch of you and you started to pull down the zipper of your dress. His large doe-eyes impatiently scanned over your exposed skin as you  the fabric off of your shoulders.

"I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you." He mumbled as you sat on his lap, your lips sucking and kissing his neck, and his hands greedily unhooking your bra as you pushed him back onto the bed.

M I C H A E L :

It was almost like a normal lazy morning: but with a twist. Today was Michael's birthday, and you had - by chance - woken up before him. Taking the opportunity, you skipped to the , changing into something slightly more appealing than the old t-shirt that you had slept in. Clad in Michael's favourite lingerie you threw one of his flannel shirts over the top, leaving a few buttons undone to show a small amount of cleavage straight away.

Sauntering back over to the bed, you ran your fingers through your hair in an attempt to tame it slightly before waking your boyfriend up. You straddled his stomach as his eyes fluttered open, the only thing separating you from his bare chest being the thin sheet you two had slept under.

"Happy birthday," you whispered, leaning into his face to press a kiss to his warm, sleepy lips, before sitting up again and fiddling with the top button of the shirt you were wearing and biting your lip. His eyes scanned over your body - from your slightly exposed chest to your bare legs - before his eyes went back to yours, hands moving encouragingly to your legs where he traced circles with his thumbs.

Teasingly slowly, you undid the buttons of the shirt one by one, never taking your eyes off of Michael's. His green gaze wandered down your chest, following your hands as they revealed more and more of your skin, until you gently ground your hips into his, forcing him to shut his eyes. His hands moved to your waist, despite it still being covered by the oversized shirt, before he quickly sat up. You gripped onto his shoulders as he pulled your body closer, immediately giggling when you felt the hard shape in his boxers underneath your thigh. Your fingers played with his hair as he briefly pressed his lips to your neck before pulling your shirt off, throwing it onto the floor.

"Hey, I had a whole little show planned for you." You mumbled when his lips found yours again, causing a throaty laugh to arise from his throat as he smiled into the kiss.

"Maybe another time." Michael practically growled, flipping you over and pulling the sheets over the both of you.