93. You're On Tour With Him And Find Out/You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Luke: You were just sitting with the boys in the living area of the bus as they played FIFA and you were curled into Luke's side. He had one arm draped around you, the other holding a controller, his eyes on the screen. Out of the blue you started to get a queasy feeling in your stomach. Thinking it'd go away in a second, you just ignore it until it comes back a moment later, much stronger than before and you release yourself from Luke's arms and dart down the bus towards the bathroom. "(YN)?" Luke called, suddenly behind you. You released the contents of your stomach into the toilet and leaned back against the wall, Luke sitting next to you. "What was that?" You shake your head. "No clue, felt really sick, got sick, and now i feel just like i do any other day." "That's not normal." "It is if you're pregnant. Remember when my cousin went through it at first? This is what she was talking about." "You think you could be pregnant then?" "It's a possibility. My last period was over a month ago, missed my last one. I really think i might be, Luke." He rubbed your arm soothingly. "We'll get a test and find out then, if you are, i'm gonna try to be the best god damn husband and father i can be, you can count on me for that."

Calum: After a show everyone decided to go out for a  and as you overlooked the , your nose kept twitching with disgust and curiosity. "What's with the faces?" Calum asked you and tsked. "Nothing really sounds good on here." He pointed at something on the menu which was one of your favorite things to eat. "What about that?" Your nose scrunched up and Calum chuckled. "Okay, what's going on with you. You're never this picky about what you want to eat, and we've been here before so i know you like their food. You've got to tell me what's going on." You nod and put your menu down, seeing the other boys still trying to decide on their meal choices. "Well, recently i've found out that i won't be able to eat a lot of the same stuff that i normally do eat." "Why?" you reach into your bag and pull out an envelope and hand it to Calum. "Read it." He carefully undoes the envelope and reads the little note and his face scrunches up in confusion and you hold back a laugh when something else fell from the note. He looked down and then his eyes bolted to you. "That's a baby. Your names on it. What... we're having a baby?" You smile. "Yeah, don't worry you shouldn't be on tour when they're born."

Michael: Michael had finally had enough of your  and your cravings before he confronted you about it in the that night after the boys had gotten back from a show. He had a bag in his arms. "I found some things for you. You've basically given me no choice, (YN), you've been acting crazy and driving everyone else towards crazytown as well. Now, here." he dumped the bag on the bed in front of you and you sifted through the products that now crowded the bed when your fingers briefly brushed past a curious looking one. Lifting it up, your mind began to think in overdrive. "A pregnancy test, Michael? You think i'm pregnant?" "Don't you think you are? I saw you on that website yesterday, the one about baby names and how pregnancies  and if you should take extra precautions and such. Just take it, what can the harm be? We have a baby, we've wanted one for a little while, (YN), just go for it." You nodded with his words and went into the bathroom to take the test, only leaving minutes later after the result came back. "What's the verdict, (YN)?" "You're going to be an amazing dad, Michael."

Ashton: The last show of the tour had finally rolled around and you wanted to help the guys make the last show the most memorable show they had done on the entire tour. You gathered Luke, Calum and Michael and told them your plan on surprising Ashton towards the end of their set. "Congrats." they all excitedly whispered to you and you blushed and smiled all the while trying to shush them. "Yeah, thanks, but keep quiet, we've got to surprise Ashton, now go, the fans are waiting for you to take the stage." They ran off for the stage and Ashton came running up behind you, kissing your cheek then following the other three to the stage. You put a hand on your belly when the boys had finally reached their final song. "This is it baby, let's go surprise your  shall we?" You then locked eyes with Calum and he nodded and you walked onto the stage, earning mega screams from the crowd and Ashton cocked his eye when he saw you. "What's going on?" "She's borrowing my microphone." Calum explained, stepping back so you could stand in. "Earlier i asked these three for help in surprising Ashton and well they're only playing music while i say the surprise but, um, boys." you say and they along with you, turn towards Ashton and you smile with the microphone in your hand. "I hope one day our baby will be able to drum as amazing as you. Yeah, you heard me Ashton, i'm pregnant!"