73. He Hits You In The Boob

Ashton: You were lying comfortably on the bed, your back pressed up against a pile of pillows, a hot cup of tea steaming beside you. The window was open letting in the fresh smell of Spring, and you had your favourite book with you, your phone lying on the expanse of the duvet. You smiled as the book got better, but a noise from down the hall distracted you. You heard a loud curse, and the bedroom door flew open, showing a disheveled Ashton. "You alright?" You asked, dog earring the page and placing it down beside you. "Yeah, long day." He said sighing. Your face turned to sympathy as you saw the dark shadows under his eyes, and the way his shoulders hung in a fatigued way. You shot him a small smile, Ashton returning it as he walked over to the closet and began to change. You admired his toned chest and back from the bed, listening to his mindless humming as he puttered around the room. It was the middle of the day, and you could tell that writing today had not gone well. He usually didn't come home early if the lads were on a roll, the words and music coming effortlessly. Of course, there were those days that it was nothing but silence and exasperated sighs. As he threw on one of his shirts he began to crawl over to you, nothing sexual, but instead he was in need of a simple embrace. He finally reached you before sinking onto his stomach, his head resting on your stomach as he flopped over you. He reminded you of a large puppy, as you stroked his hair. He shifted a little, his shoulder coming into contact with your boob, making you jump and yelp slightly. He immediately sat up, his eyes searching yours. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" He said frantically, his hands ghosting over your chest area. "Ash, its fine. It was an accident. It wasn't even that hard." You said laughing as you released your boob that you realized you were holding. "You're sure? I'm really sorry!" He said, still staring at your face in an expression of shock and terror. "I'm fine, I hit myself in the boob all the time." You said with a wave of your hand. He nodded his head again, muttering yet another apology, before lying back down on your stomach. This time his motions were slow and thought out, his body never going anywhere near your boobs. "Ash, I'm fine. Stop treating me as if I'm going to break." You said laughing, as you felt him relax onto your body. You could feel his rumbling laughter through your abdomen as you continued to run your hands through his hair, easing all concerns that he had.

Calum: You could hear Calum out in the back doing something, whatever it was. You were doing simple things in the house, really just tidying up. It was just one of those days, you both agreeing that it was time for some Spring cleaning, so you had taken the inside of the house, and Calum had agreed to do things outside. You were humming to the song playing on the stereo in the background, when you heard Calum yell your name. You stopped what you were doing to go to the sliding door that led to your backyard, to see Calum holding something that looked like an American football. "(Y/N)! Catch!" He said just as you slid the door open, your hands instinctively went up to shield your face and attempt to catch the ball. Instead of it landing perfectly in your grasp, it landed in your hands but the force knocked it back so it hit you right square in the boob. You gasped, dropping the football to the ground, before looking up at Calum. Your hands went up to grab your boob, laughing you shook your head. "You're an idiot, you could have waited like a fraction of a second." You said standing upright and releasing your boob. "I am so sorry!" He said jogging over to you. He came up to you, his eyes travelling over your chest area, as you shook your head. "Are you sure you're alright? That looked like it really hurt." He said, his hands awkwardly hovering around you. "Well, I could always kick you in the balls to replicate the feeling." You said laughing. His eyes grew wide, just as his knees came together. "I'm kidding Cal. It's fine really," You shook your head, as he relaxed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thrown that at you without letting you actually get ready." He said scratching the back of his neck. "It's fine, just give me a heads up next time." You said coming over to kiss him gently on the cheek.

Luke: When Luke got into a playful mood, he was so cute. He currently was wrestling playfully with you, you on top of him. "Give up Luke!" You said straddling his waist, pinning his hands above his head. "You really think you can beat me?" He said shifting his knees slightly. Before you had time to reply you were being flipped over so he was on top of you. You were knocked breathless as he effortlessly pinned you down, gently. "Sorry what was that?" He asked. "I couldn't hear you over the fact that I seem to be winning." He said peering down at you with a cheeky smile on his face, his fingers ghosting over your wrist. "You suck," You said with a pout as his grasp didn't loosen. You wiggled a little, trying to get some leverage so you could flip him over but you couldn't seem to shift him. It didn't help that he was a lot bigger than you, and that he had a few pounds on you. "You know, I could do whatever I want to you right now." He said biting his lip. "Don't you da-" you were cut off as his hands began to ghost over your skin, making you squirm in his grasp as he made his ways down to your sides. You tried to push him off as your peals of laughter echoed around you. You were kicking gently, and laughing as he continued to tickle you, until you yelped in pain as his hand knocked your boob harshly. "Oh shit, I am so sorry!" He said rolling off of you, his entire expression changing. "No its fine," You said sitting up as you rolled your shoulder. "It was an accident." You added. "I feel awful, I was just trying to have some fun. I'm so sorry," He repeated. "Its fine Luke! Really!" You said as you had an idea in mind. "I feel really ba-" He said as you lunged on him, tackling him to the ground. "If I was really hurt I wouldn't be able to do this." You said sitting smugly on his stomach. "You cheeky devil." He said laughing as you pinned his hands down above his head. "I win," You said laughing.

Michael: Michael wasn't the most graceful person you had ever met. So when you two were getting hot and heavy, his hands were often clumsy with nerves and simply eagerness. You would smile into the kiss as he would knock his knuckles with his other hand, or how his arm wouldn't go the place that he had intended it to go. If anything it was really cute, and made you smile, and make him that much more adorable. You were currently perched on his lap, his back against the headboard as he assaulted your neck with open mouthed kisses, his hands travelling over you skin. He grabbed the hem of your shirt, ready to pull it above your head, but being a tighter fit shirt, he didn't anticipate the resistance. His hand slipped from the hem and collided with your boob, making you gasp. "Oh fuck!" He said as his hands dropped to your waist. "I am so sorry," He said, shaking his head. "I'm an idiot." He added. "No its fine Michael, its an awkward shirt." You brushed his apology off with a flick of your hand, not really minding. It didn't hurt that much; you had done worse to yourself. "Did I kill the mood?" He asked, his eyes travelling down. "No, I'll just take this off." You said laughing a little, as he nodded. As soon as your shirt was discarded somewhere in the room. You bent down to kiss him gently on the lips. "Don't worry about it Michael." You said, kissing his cheek. "I don't like hurting my girl." He said in a low voice, his thumbs tracing lazy patterns on your skin. "Don't worry about it," You said, reuniting your lips together in a kiss that displayed that everything was fine.