68. Another Girl Hits On You

Calum

Going out with Calum is always fun especially since Calum often get's a little drunk and does something silly you can tell him about the next morning just to see him blush and go all embarrassed, but this time Calum has other ideas.

"I'm not drinking," he says.

"I'd like to see that happen," you giggle.

"What are you calling me an alcoholic?" he nudges you.

"No," you reply. "I'm just saying if there's an opportunity to get drunk or even just a little tipsy you normally don't pass on it"

"Now that makes me sound like an alcoholic," he says.

"Fine," you grin. "If you're not going to get drunk I will"

"Oh good, rolls are reversed," he says.

Safe to say with Calum not drinking you take the chance to go a little over the limit you usually stop yourself at which for him ends up hilarious from his point of view.

Closer to when you're due to be going home you feel someone tap you on the shoulder. You turn to see a girl with stunning blonde hair and  eyes looking at you.

"Hey," she .

"Hi," you slush. "Do I know you?"

"No, I just wanted to say that you look beautiful and I wondered if you'd let me buy you a drink," she grins leaning next to you.

To anyone listening it's obvious she's flirting but in your drunk state you cant tell so you giggle, "What?"

Calum takes it as his duty to intervene and, smiling, he leans across you to shake her hand, "Hi, Calum here, boyfriend"

"Oh," she begins to blush. "I thought..."

"It's fine, an honest mistake," Calum says. "She's [Y/N]... and drunk"

"I'm not drunk you're drunk," you lean against him trying to fiddle with his shirt.

Although you're drunk you and Calum have a great conversation with the girl, completely brushing over the fact that she had previously tried to hit on you.

Ashton

"We're going to lunch," you state responding to his earlier questions.

"Okay but can we stop off in Starbucks quick?" he says.

"What? Why? You can get coffee when we get lunch," you say as he stops outside the Starbucks doors.

Ashton begins hopping from foot to foot before practically whimpering, "No but... I need to use the little boys room"

Laughing at his idiocy you sigh and let him go inside. Since you're now inside you decide that, since there's a short line, you will get yourself a small cup of coffee.

You order your usual but when you go to pay the  behind the comfort says, "Oh no, it's been payed for"

"Really, by who?" you ask and he points to a girl who's just sitting down.

You give her a short wave as does she just while Ashton get's back to you and she begins to laugh, presumably at herself.

"And you told me not to get coffee?" Ashton chuckles, kissing your cheek. "Let's go"

"Just a sec," you say turning back to the girl and pulling your purse out from your bag.

Judging that you're about to question about paying her she bats her hand in the air to dismiss you and you smile before mouthing 'thank you' and waving a goodbye.

"What was that about?" Ashton questions.

"Doesn't matter"

Michael

Going out with the boys is great, especially when they all get drunk, Calum went a little overboard however and ends up practically passing out so Ashton decides to take him home. Michael and Luke however are very different kinds of drunks, they become really affectionate not with you though, with each other. Luke will be leaning on Michael's arm and Michael will be hugging him or something while you just watch, trying not to laugh.

Just then you get a girl talking to you, which you think is completely harmless until she says, "Hey can I maybe get your number?"

"Oh you say, sorry I'm not..." you say.

"No worries, just thought I'd give it a shot, so do you have like a boyfriend or something," she asks.

"Yeah, actually I'm with this dude," you grab Michael by the shoulder and pull him into a hug.

"Hey," Luke whines.

"Really," I thought they were together, she points to Luke and Michael.

"Looks like it don't it," you giggle.

"What's going on?" Michael smiles, sleepy and drunk.

"I'm talking to this lady," you treat him like a baby.

"Are you trying to steal my woman?" he grins.

"I was," she chuckles.

"She's great isn't she," he leans into your shoulder before Luke claims him again.

Luke

With nothing to do for the day you and Luke go out into town just to have one of those days where you  but just enjoy your time together and after a little while you find a bench and the two of you sit down on it at opposite ends with bags between you.

"That girl is staring at you," you mumble to Luke only glancing up slightly but not looking at him.

"She's not looking at me, she's looking at you," Luke says.

"No she's not," you hiss.

Just then the girl stands to leave and as she walks past the two of you she smiles, raises her  slightly and gives you a wink.

Luke coughs, to cover saying, "Told you"