61. Midnight Snacks

Calum: You barely ate any snacks when you were younger. That continued on into your teenage years. Calum never ate snacks around you because of this, but some times you'd need to go on a sugar run. You were in Five Below looking in the candy aisle when the bell dinged signalling a costumer. Your basket so far was filled with various snacks including Pop Rocks. "What are you doing?" you heard a familiar voice ask. You turned to see Calum, "I'm getting snacks," you mumbled picking up a bag of chips. "At twelve am?" he questioned, you nodded. He shook his head, "Well if you're going to get snacks pick some good ones," he said staring into your basket. Calum picked up a marshmallow pop, "This has to go," he said, going to help you get appropriate snacks.

Ashton: Ashton rolled onto his side, and moved his arm to wrap around you. When his hand collided with the cold bed sheet, he woke up. "Y/N?" he yawned, your side of the bed was empty. Ashton rubbed his eyes, and got up heading out the room. He could hear some rustling coming from the kitchen, and concluded that you were in there. He peaked into the kitchen wincing at the bright light. "What are you doing up?" Ashton asked stepping into the kitchen. You looked up from your plate, and smiled. "I was craving bacon brownies," you muttered. You were six months pregnant, so Ashton was used to the cravings, but this was the first time you woke up at midnight to eat. "No offense, but that sounds disgusting," he told you. You shook your head, and held up a brownie to him with bacon bits on top. "Try some," you demanded, he shook his head, "No thanks," he said, sitting down in the chair next to you.

Michael: "Why are we up again?" you whispered trying your hardest not to fall asleep. "We're up because Luke thinks I can't stay up past midnight," he said. Michael seemed wide awake, no sign of sleep was evident in his features. "But I want to sleep," you mumbled, laying your head on his shoulder. He shook his head, "You can't fall asleep, I need you to help keep me awake," he told you. You sighed, "I don't need to be awake though," you pouted. He got up, and went to the kitchen. He came back in a while later, "Energy drinks, and snack cakes," he said setting the stuff down, "Start eating." You grabbed one of the energy drinks, and opened the can starting to drink.

Luke: "I'm outside," the text from Luke said. You got out of bed, and snuck downstairs to open the door. Luke held up the grocery bag, "Special delivery for my beautiful girlfriend," he said. You smiled, and pulled him into the house, quietly closing the door. You had started getting cramps, and when you looked in your medicine cabinet for Advil, there wasn't any. It was around midnight, and Luke was confused as to why you were calling him. Being the best boyfriend that he is, Luke went to get you Advil along with some snacks. "You're truly the best," you said after taking the Advil, he kissed your cheek. "Anything for my girl," he said.