25. Childhood Memories

Luke: "Why do we have to go there again?", the six years old version of you asked your parents, pout on your lips. "'Cause they are our friends", your mom replied, readjusting the red tiara in your  and your black dress. "No they're not. Luke's not my friend.", you stubbornly said, crossing your arms over your chest. "Oh c'mon, dear. I'm sure you'll get along just fine.", she assured you,  their doorbell. Once the door was opened, you were pushed inside. "Lukey, don't be rude now", Liz told her eight years old son, pushing him a little forward, "Say hi". "But I don't want to", he whispered to her. "(Y/N)", your mom said. "But mom!", you protested. "C'mon dear", she smiled sweetly, yet, venomously. "Fine", you and Luke said unwillingly. Taking one step at a time under the eyes of your parents, you and Luke stayed face to face. "Hi", you told him, looking everywhere but his eyes. "Hi", he replied. "Luke, kiss her on the cheek", his mom whispered. "Mom!", he whined. "Lucas", she sternly said. Slowly, Luke's lips made it's way to your cheek, fastly leaving the spot. You didn't understand 'till an older age why your cheeks had reddened after that kiss...

Ashton: "Ashton!", a six years old you , hugging him. "(Y/N)!", the eight years old Ashton hugged you back, lifting you up. You squealed, eyes shining, as you messed with one of his curls. Your mothers traded a knowing look and exited the room, they had conversations of their owns, after all. "So, what do you wanna do, (Y/N)?", Ashton asked, putting you back on the ground. "Play pretend", you smiled, pulling at the bottom of his pants. "Again?!", he asked, lifting his hands up, giving emphasis. "Yes!", you squealed, giggling. "Okay, okay", he chuckled, "Who do you want to be?". "A princess!", you smiled, "And you're the prince who's going to have to save me!", you said, eyes shining. After making Ashton be the prince on your fairy tale world, on which he saved you with a kiss on the cheek, you were all smiles. Without knowing, your mothers, on the other room, were trading another knowing look, which meant that they hoped that your crush for Ashton would be responded by him some years later. And it did.

Michael: "That's mine!", your four years old self yelled at the 5 years old Michael, whom was holding your doll. "Nah-ah!", he replied, reaching his arm as high as he could. "Give it back to me!", you squealed, trying to get it from him. "Nope!", he stood up, keeping it away from your reach. You stood up as well, trying to jump and get to his arm. "What's going on here?", your moms asked, walking into the room. "Michael took my doll!", you cried out, tears threatening to fall, pout on your lips. "Michael, give (Y/N)'s doll back to her!", his mom said. "Fine", he sighed, giving it back to you and crossing his arm in front of his chest. "Now apologize", she continued. "Sorry, (Y/N)", he huffed. After the room was clear from adults, you shared a "I hate you moment". It was not 'till many years later, when you were  sixteen and Michael was seventeen, that he saw that little kid he used to hate turning into the woman he was bounded to love.

Calum: "Dog!", the four years old you yelled, hugging Calum's family dog. "Hey, (Y/N), do you wanna come to the pool with me?", the five years old Calum asked. "Pool!", you replied excitedly. "Jump, (Y/N)!", Calum yelled once you were both in your swim suit, reaching out his arms to get you. "I'm scared!", you said, looking down. "But I'll catch you!", he replied. "You sure?", you asked, looking at him with your puppy dog eyes. "Yes! Now jump!", he told you once again. This time, you jumped straight into his eyes, breaking into a fit of giggles. "Told you I'd catch you!", he smiled, holding you  and swimming a little bit with you. "Thanks, Cal!", you smiled, pinching his cheek. "No problems, (Y/N). I'll always be here to catch you", he smiled widely at you. "Again! Again!", you smiled, clapping your tiny hands. "I swear these two are getting married someday", Calum's sister commented to no one in particular. Who knew she could see the future?