28. Late Nights

Luke: "You really did that?", you laughed at a confession Luke told you. "Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking," he laughed too, pulling you closer to him. "Definitely nothing," you said, snuggling up to his chest and intertwining your legs. "Whatever, (Y/N)," he smiled. Late nights were usually like that; you both laying on bed, snuggled up, and talking about nothing. "I really love you, you know that, right?", Luke asked, looking down at you. "You might have mentioned that a few times," you joked, "But I love you too,".

Ashton: "Hey, you know what we should do?", Ashton asked. "What?", you replied, looking up from your book. "Go to McDonalds," he smiled like a little kid on christmas day. "Ash, it's three in the morning," you laughed. "So? I'm pretty sure they're open 'till four," he shrugged. "You're really being serious?", you asked. "Yeah, it'll be fun," he said, reaching out his hand for you. "Okay then," you smiled, taking his hand and leaving for your "adventure".

Michael: "(Y/N), you suck at video games," Michael laughed as he beat his own high score once again. "I know that, but you're my boyfriend and you're supposed to let me win!", you exclaimed, pouting. "Oh, sorry, you wanna play again?", he asked. "No, I suck at it," you replied, crossing your arms. "C'mon, babe, you're not that bad," he said, kissing your cheek over and over again. "Stop it," you laughed, "I'd play, but I'm actually tired," you said, yawning. "Well, I know a way to make you less tired," he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and you laughed. "Sure thing, big boy," you said, kissing him. "Really?", he asked, smiling widely. "Yeah, meet me in the bedroom," you answered. But the moment he got there, he found you fast asleep.

Calum: "What do you wanna watch now?", Calum asked once the movie was over, standing up. "I don't know, 'The Notebook'?", you answered groggily; you were a little bit sleepy. "Are you sleepy, (Y/N)?", he playfully asked. "No," you answered sitting up. You and Calum had made a bet that the first one to sleep that night, would do anything the other wanted for the whole week. "Really?", he asked, laying on the couch next to you. "Yeah", you answered, trying to get away from his touch, knowing that you'd give in to sleep. "So you wouldn't mind if I cuddled you?", he asked, pulling you closer to him and spooning you. "N-No, not at all," you shakily answered, already feeling sleep settling in. "Hmm, goodnight, (Y/N)," Calum smiled,