72. She Looks So Perfect

*their POV*

C A L U M

Married—

Even after all this time I feel the same about her, I feel like the most gifted and lucky man to ever walk the planet. I wake up every morning to see her gorgeous face, feeling her breath against my skin as she blissfully sleeps.

"Morning beautiful," I say when she wakes up.

"Morning to you too," she smiles.

"Forget to take your make up off last night?" I question with a smile, noticing her panda eyes.

She runs a finger under her eye collecting some of the left over black, "Oh god I must look horrendous"

I tilt her chin up to meet her lips, "Don't worry, you always look gorgeous to me"

She smiles at me but then, all of a sudden, there's a wail coming from the room next door.

"Well that's me up to tend to Lucy," she says getting up to go and console our first daughter.

"Let me do it some time," I say.

"When you grow breasts I'll let you go," she grins before leaving.

I watch her eave wearing my boxers and my baggy shirt, I couldn't have a happier life.

L U K E
Girlfriend—

It's a treat to come down in the morning to the smell of  and to see my stunning girlfriend stood cooking  in only her underwear and bra. Her hair sits in a messy bun on her head and her face completely free of , it always blows me away how she can looks so effortlessly wonderful.

"Here let me take over," I say swooping in and taking the pan from her.

"I'm getting on fine," she giggles, making me melt inside.

"Yes, I know, but it's not technically safe for you to be this  a flame with so little clothes on," I chuckle.

As I  cooking she hugs me from behind and kisses my shoulder. I turn around to her and flip her so she's leaning against the kitchen counter right next to the cooking bacon. I press my lips to hers.

"You know I love you right?" I say.

"Yeah, I love you too," she smiles.

Just then, as our lips connect again, the smell of burning and the sound of a bleeping fire alarms fills the kitchen. I never thought I'd be able to say this but damn did she look hot waving a towel around to try and disperse that smoke.

A S H T O N
At a party—

There she is, the highlight of any party, [Y/N], stood with a drink in her had and a smile on her face. I've been working for the entire night to try and get the confidence up to talk to her, not yet. I've watched her across the room seen the way her nose crinkles when she laughs, the way she runs her fingers through her hair, the way she bats her eyelashes and, as the night wears on, how freaking adorable she looks when she yawns. That's it I'm doing it now.

"You tired?" I ask.

"Huh?" she says her perfect face conveying her confusion.

"I saw you yawn"

"Oh yeah, long day," she chuckles.

"I'm Ashton," I decide to introduce myself.

"[Y/N]," she shakes my hand.

"How about we get out of here, I've never liked parties, maybe we can find a starbucks and get some coffee," I suggest.

She smiles cutely with a little nod.

The rest of that night I sit, at a table for two, drinking coffee, sitting across from the most beautiful girl I could ever have the pleasure of meeting while she tells me her life story, and I happily listen.

M I C H A E L
Casual Hook-up

My eyes fluttered  as the morning light streams in the window and my eyes rest on the gorgeous silhouette of the girl who I had just spent the night with.

"Getting ready to go?" I ask, my morning voice croaky.

She turns to me and I see her face, even prettier than her body.

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't want me to hang around," she smiles slightly.

"No I wouldn't mind, especially with someone like you," I wink at her.

"Well thanks, I'm flattered but I really should go"

I actually feel sad to see her go so I say, "Really? Do you really have to go?"

She leans on the end of the bed, "Are you honestly saying that you want to see me again after what we both thought was a one night stand"

"I never thought it was a one night stand," I smile.

She spots my phone on the bedside table and says, "Unlock your phone"

I do as she says and then toss the phone to her as she keys in her number and tosses it back, "Call me"

I smile and she leaves with a wink.