91. Getting Him Tattooed On Your Body Somehow

Michael: His first thought when you told him you wanted something tattooed on your body that represented him, shock. But that shock soon faded to pure joy. "Is my name too cliche?" He asked and you thought about it before shaking your head. "No, it's perfect. Get like a rose on the side of my body and have your name tangled up in the thorns or something like that. What do you think?" He shook his head, still grinning like an idiot at you. "Michael?" You asked laughing. "Are you going to  me?" He nodded and waltzed over to you, lifted the side of your shirt and kissed your side. "Right there! Right there I think my name will look good with some thorns of a rose, a beautiful rose just like you."

Luke: "You hate needles though." He said with a laugh as you entered the tattoo parlor. You shrugged. "I've been wanting a tattoo for a while now Luke and you have to get over your fears somehow. Will you stay with me though? Just in case to make sure I get it done and make it all the way through? I really want this." He nodded and held your hand as you sat in the chair. The artist soon came in and began doing her . It was silent for a while as Luke and you kept smiling at each other, helping you through the tattooing. "What are you getting by the way?" He asked not looking at what the artist was drawing. You giggled. "A penguin. It's gonna be cute right?" Luke shook his head. "For me?" You laughed softly, trying not to  too much. "Maybe..."

Calum: 3 letters. That was it. It was such a simple  yet you were so scared to get it done. Today you were getting Calum's initials tattooed onto your wrist. You just hoped that Calum liked it. Four hours later after you got it done you came home to see Calum waiting up for you. "Have fun at the spa? Get all relaxed?" He asked putting away his guitar and papers with lyrics. You gave him a small smile in return. "Not really." He was alarmed. "What ? Do I need to make a call?" "No, no, no." You say quickly and that was when he saw the bandage on your wrist as your hands were outstretched. "What's that?" He asked and you gave him another smile and undid the bandage, showing him the tattoo. "Your initials. Thought it'd be kinda cool to get for you." He smiled. "That's awesome, thank you (yn)! Wow this is epic!"

Ashton: The design he had on his drum set always screamed out at you and you knew you wanted to get it tattooed on your body for him. When you told him about the idea he was excited, when you showed him, he was thrilled. His hands continued to trail over the design that now rested on your left shoulder blade. He sat on your knees as he smiled at the design. "Did they do good? It was hard for me to look at due to the angle." You told him and he gave a short laugh. "Yeah, it's awesome. They did a hell of a job, maybe I should get a tattoo like this with your nickname, just maybe." You giggle and turn your head slightly to look up at him. "That'd be a nice turn of events."