19. Take It Off - m.c

"Oh my god y/n..." Michael huffs quietly into your neck, his hands sliding greedily up your bare legs, "I've missed you so so much."

You laugh breathily as you run your fingers through his hair, the feeling familiar even after the months being apart as Michael traveled the world and you . But now that the boys were home doing recording for a while you two couldn't keep your hands off eachother. Even though you lectured, half to Michael and half to yourself, this morning about behaving while you came to sit in a recording session, you now found yourself in the dark , sat upon a shelf full of old  while a half naked Michael plants a trail of kisses down your front with each button of your blouse he undoes.

"We don't have time for foreplay," you groan, wrapping your legs around his torso, "you have to get work done.." You unbuckle his jeans and slide them down before Michael kicks them off and you hear them hit some old cymbals across the room.

"It's fine, I just did my part and Luke always takes forever-"

"Oi Michael! We need you to redo your part!" Luke's voice calls through the studio, "come on mate we don't have much time before we have that writing session with Alex."

"Fuck" Michael grumbles under his breath, feeling around for his discarded clothes, "fuck fuck fuck..."

"This is no time to be a bitch Mike! We're on a tight schedule!" Ashton joins the hunt for his bandmate, "if you don't show we're giving your part to Cal and we all know this is your favorite verse..."

You struggle to keep in your laughter as you watch Michael's silhouette stumble around the cluttered closet, knocking over guitar racks and quietly cursing himself for flinging his clothes god-knows-where.

"Okay you cock, we're giving your part to Calum," Luke announces irritably. His voice then grows fainter as he returns to the recording room, "Okay Cal go on, and make sure to hit that G-sharp-"

"You know what, fuck it," Michael growls. There's no way he's giving up his favorite verse over something as lame as being absent of clothing. He feels around for the door handle and, after giving you a quick kiss on the forehead, charges out of the closet.

"Wait! I'm here!" Michael yells, "Calum if you record my part you're dead to me!"

You button up your blouse and try to fix your hair as best you could before sliding silently out of the closet and rejoining the group in the recording room. Sure enough, Michael's at the mic, hands over his goods, belting out his vocals as if there was nothing odd about the situation.

You stay on the outskirts of the room and lean against the doorway, your mouth curving up slightly as you shake your head at your guy who seems to have zero social awareness. Ashton and Calum, along with their producers, are shaking from their suppressed laughter as they try and fail to focus on whether or not he's hitting the correct notes.

"I take you two were having fun."

You jump in surprise and turn around to find Luke standing right behind you, Michael's previously lost clothes in his hands. You look the tall-haired teenager up and down before turning back to your boyfriend who's starting to gain a little too much confidence for someone in his birthday suit and dancing along to the beat from his headphones.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you reply smoothly.

"Oh come on y/n," Luke leans on the other side of the doorway. You glance over and see his grinning at you, "it was more than obvious what was going on; you and Michael nowhere to be found after reuniting for the first time in months."

You feel your cheeks heat up and you look down at your worn-down vans, trying to suppress a smile.

Luke looks back to Michael, who's spotted Luke holding his clothes and flashes his guilty face. "Anyway, we knew it would get Michael away from you without a little blackmail."

Your brow furrows a moment  as you contemplate what Luke meant. "Wait, so Cal wasn't actually going to take Mikey's part?"

Luke snorts and hands you Michael's clothes. "Are you kidding? Mike absolutely kills this solo. There's no way Cal could hit the same low notes anyways. Nah, we just knew the only way to get Mike away from you within a year's time was to threaten the only thing he cares about as much as you."

The two of you stand in silence as you enjoy his last comment and watched Michael wrap up his verses. The second the producer calls a wrap he trots over to you, a sheepish grin on his face.

"Um, thanks Luke." Michael mumbles, taking the bundle from your arms, "for not giving my er... part away."

Luke flashes you a wink before slapping Michael on the back, "no problem mate. Just remember we're here to work. You'll have plenty of time to play later."