92. You Have Big Boobs And You're Insecure

Luke: Normally girls could wear their boyfriends tshirts and have them be all big and baggy on them, you however couldn't. Due to your chest size, his shirts were snug and tight on you as well and you instantly took them off. "Don't like it?" He asked as you tossed his shirt off of your body and you shook your head. "Love it, but i can't wear it." "Why not?" He sat across from you and you pouted as you slipped on your own shirt. "Because my huge boobs are going to stretch it out and ruin it for you and i know how much you love the shirt. I'm not going to ruin your clothes like i ruin my own." "(YN)...." he groaned and lifted your shirt off of your body and placing his on you. "You look amazing in my shirt, even with your boobs being huge. They actually make the shirt look great." "But your shirt." You pout again and Luke grinned. "Like i said before, (YN), it looks amazing on you."

Ashton: "Let's go running!" he says enthusiastically running into your bedroom and you just shake your head at him. "I'd love to, but it really hurts to." you say embarrassed and Ashton cocked his head at you. "Huh?" You sigh and look back at him. "I love to work out, you know that but when it comes to actually running to work out, it hurts because running means pain in my chest." "Pain in your chest?" he repeats and you nod. "Yeah Ashton, big boobs and running don't exactly go together. I got cursed from all the damn women in my family." Ashton laughed. "(YN), we can go for a walk instead if that'll make it easier for you or we don't have to do anything today, we can just lay in bed together." He always thought of you and you loved that but you hated when he put things he loved on hold for you. You stood up and rummaged for a sports bra before putting it on. "Well Ash, i'm gonna suck it up." "What do you mean?" You grinned. "Let's go for a run."

Michael: No matter what you wore, wherever you went guys would always look down instead of look you in the eyes and it got to you. "They won't stop staring at my chest and there's nothing i can do about it, Michael. I mean you look me in the eye, why can't they?" Michael laughed as he gamed in front of the television. "(YN), i've been with you for a couple years now, i've had the most amazing time being able to stare at your boobs, cause i love them you know, but i also actually know you. I know what you love, what you hate, what you wish you had and all that stuff. "I still don't like random guys staring at me like that, it's creepy." you huff and sit next to him and he shakes his head. "(YN), i know it's hard but, you know that guys pretty much only look at a couple things on a woman and big boobs will definitely earn a look, but, you have to remember that i love you for more than that. And, you shouldn't care what they think." You smile. "I don't care what they think, i just know what you love." He smirked and looked at your chest. "Yeah, i definitely love them, but i love you more."

Calum: "I can't believe i have to wait for my customized shirts to come in just so i'll have some shirts that actually fit me without being too big for me in other areas." You complained to Calum who nodded. "Sorry you have to go through all the trouble, wish i could do something to fix it." "No you don't" you snort. "You love my boobs being huge, you don't want them to be a different size or anything." Calum blushed. "Okay maybe, but i do feel sorry that they put you through pain the way they do, they make you go through hell when you go to buy clothes. I do wish you had easier times with those sort of things though." You sat up and rested your head on his shoulder. "Also, (YN)?" he started. "Yeah?" "I grew up with my mom and sister, i tried to ignore what they said but you can't always ignore every word. I know the pain and hell that comes with boobs unfortunately, wish i could erase my mind of hearing that but i can't. So, i understand and i sympathise with you." You giggle. "My man understands women, how could i get so lucky."