Louis : Territory

I changed into a tank top in boy shorts before texting Louis to come over. He’d do what I asked of course, he was my best friend. He loved me.

When I had seen him staring at Eleanor’s breasts earlier, I couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy. And taking her word for it, sex was territorial. Eleanor needed to know Louis was mine.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and there stood my best friend of one year, the boy completely in love with me.

“Hey Lou.” He smiled in followed me inside and up to my room.

“What’s up Y/N?”

“So… Eleanor… I saw you staring at her in sixth period,” I said pausing. “You didn’t even look at me.”

He looked away from me. “Well, shes a pretty girl but… Y/N I kind of really like you. And I don’t think you feel the same way…” I shook my head and closed the distance between us. I brushed his lips for a moment before he pulled away.

“I’m sorry,” I said before sitting back. He shook his head.

“It’s okay, it’s cool.” His eyes left mine to look down at what I was wearing. “Y/N, what are you wearing?” I shrugged.

“Clothes.” He opened his mouth to say something before closing it again.

I lied down behind him, my head turned towards his back. He leaned back and eventually laid side by side with me. He licked his lips in nervousness.

I leaned in to kiss him and this time, he didn’t pull away. I rolled on top of him putting my knees on either side of his body. I felt his erection against me as he pulled me closer towards him. His hands roamed my body hovering over my ass before sliding in to rub the inside of my thighs. I sat up to pull off my shirt, giving him a full view of everything he wanted to see.

“You’re… beautiful.” I gathered my hair to the side and slid off of him, pulling him up with me. I slid off his shirt and let my eyes feast on his perfect body. I pulled off his beanie and threw it on top of his shirt, straddling him again while he kissed me hungrily. He laid me back and let his hand find the waistband of my shorts, tugging them off of me in an instant. Louis sat up to pull off his jeans before hovering over my body again, bringing my legs up to wrap around his waist. He trailed kisses down my jawline and neck, finding my sweet spot and stopping to bite at it. I tugged at his hair, letting my eyes close to savor the pleasure. His hands pulled me towards him and my chest rubbed against his. I could feel his racing heartbeat and his heavily breathing chest. He unclasped my bra and tossed it to the side.

“Louis,” I moaned. I felt his boner through the thin fabric of both our underwear. It felt so right to have it positioned where it was. It was making me heated, excited. He sucked harder and my nails dug into his back. He grunted and sucked even harder. Louis’ hands came up to squeeze my breasts. I moaned louder. He wasn’t even inside of me yet and it already felt like I was reaching my high. Virgin problems.

My hand went down to his dick, stopping to enter his briefs. He grunted and pulled away. Now I was in control. I slid off his underwear and flipped us over so I was on top of him. I bit his lip and let my fingers rub the tip letting all the pre cum get my hand ready. His eyes were shut tight and his hands were grasping mine firmly. I found his sweet spot and bit down. My hand rubbed back and forth, up and down. He groaned loudly.

“Fuck, Y/N.” I sat up and smirked. I went at it faster and his mouth opened. He was close to his high, I could tell just by his breathing.

“St- sto- stop.” He grabbed my wrist. “Not yet.” I got off of him and slid down my panties, standing completely naked. He opened his eyes and found me beside the bed. He slid off and came towards me. Louis’ erection was full on and his eyes were full of nothing but lust.

“I’m going to fuck you hard,” he stated. He pushed me up against the wall and pulled up my leg to where it rested on his hip. “And you’re going to fucking cooperate.” I nodded. He grabbed my eyes and spanked me, receiving a moan. He grinned and pressed his thumb over my clit.

“You’re so wet,” he said in a scratchy voice. “Who made you this wet baby?” His thumb stroked my clit, rubbing circles around my lips. I whimpered lightly, causing him to thrust a finger inside of me. I screamed his name.

“Do you like that? Do you want more?” He thrust another finger in my pussy and started pumping, faster than I thought he could go. My legs felt wobbly and I started to lose my balance. The pleasure building up inside of me was amazing. He held me in place and trailed kisses to my right breast, slowly sucking on the hard nub.

“Louis,” I moaned. “Louis, I’m close.” He pulled out his fingers and licked one of them clean.

“You taste so sweet. Try it.” I closed my lips over his finger and sucked hard. He had been right. I swirled my tongue over his finger and felt his eyes stare me down. His giant member pressed against my pussy and caused me to squirm.

“Louis, I want you now,” I begged. My hand brushed his hair from his face and caressed his cheek. His head rested on my shoulder.

“I want you to fuck me hard Louis,” I said sweetly. “I want your giant cock inside of me now baby. I want you to make me scream your name. Will you make me scream your name baby? Will you fuck me hard? Pounding and pounding into me, releasing into me, making me feel pleasure and ecstasy?” His breathing came fast and he swiftly picked me up. He carried me to the bathroom and sat me on the sink.

“You’re a fucking tease.” Louis spread my legs and bent down to lick my clit. I grabbed his locks and screamed his name. His sucked and bit at my wet centre and spread my legs farther. He softly parted my lips and stuck his tongue into me, flicking back and forth, causing me to scream his name in pleasure.

“Holy fuck Louis, holy fuck!” He stood up and pulled me forward, his hands resting on my back.

“You’re gonna get what you deserve.” Positioning himself to my entrance, he thrust his dick inside of me.

“Oh my god- Louis!” He held my ass and thrusted into me fast and hard, making me feel better than I ever have. He was rough with me, he was gentle, he was fast. I screamed his name and my mouth fell open, forming a perfect ‘o’.

“Y/N I-”

“I’m close!” I interrupted. His thrusts were harder now and soon, I felt him release inside of me, causing me to release onto him. He kept on, letting us ride our highs together. Finally, he rested his forehead against mine and slumped against me. I kissed his sweaty forehead.

He pulled out and carried me to the bed. We crawled under the covers and I lay in his arms for a while.

“That’s not all you’re getting,” I whispered to him. He smiled lightly.

“What else do I win today?”

“Well,” I said. “After we go down and eat a little dinner, you might get a blowjob. It’s up to you babe.” He stroked my cheek.

“I love it when you call me that.”

http://tomm0-titties.tumblr.com/