Harry : Give it a break

"Can you fucking give it a break Harry!?" You yelled at your boyfriend, Harry. 

You had been so touchy lately, and you knew why. It was almost your time of the month and your mood changed as often as you breathed.

It seemed like everything Harry did ticked you off. In his most recent move. You two were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Harry had put his arms around you securely, but you had shrugged them off. You appreciated the gesture, you really did. But you just couldn’t tolerate the extra heat around your body.

And that’s where it all started. He had begun to accuse you of cheating, again. Just last night. You knew he was trying to be nice and a good boyfriend, but you couldn’t stand his persistent need to be always touching you. 

"If you don’t love me you can just tell me!" He yelled at you as he stood up from the couch and threw his hands above his head. You sighed, he could be so fucking dramatic sometimes and it drove you even angrier. 

You glared up at him from where you were sitting on the couch “Don’t even start with that Harry!" You snapped and rolled your eyes. You watched him closely as his hands moved through his curls angrily. 

He began to pace and his eyes bore into yours. “Don’t start with that? How the fuck am I starting with anything? Don’t be ridiculous" He snapped and began pacing.

You continued to watch him and sighed “You just don’t fucking get it, do you Harry!?" You snapped back and got up from the couch, crossing your arms as you watched him.

He stopped pacing and his head snapped up, an expression of stark anger across his face. “What don’t I get [Y/N]? Tell me, I don’t fucking get it! I can’t touch you any more!" Harry yelled and you knew he was furious. You were definitely not in the mood to deal with his fucking shit right now. 

You was about to say something, but he nodded slowly “Don’t even bother! Just tell me who the fuck he is!" He yelled.

There he goes again, accusing me. Didn’t he know that I love him? Why was he accusing me so much, like he expected me to cheat on him. You thought to yourself. 

You looked down and you felt tears sting your eyes. You didn’t need this right now, and Harry wasn’t helping your situation with his accusations. “Leave" You whispered and let a few tears fall from your eyes and onto the floor beneath your feet. 

You heard him sigh and he slowly stepped forward towards me. You snapped your head up and shook it  "Don’t." You whispered angrily and began to step back, away from him.

You were tired of his accusations. Done. He was showing you everything but love. That he didn’t trust me, and therefore didn’t love me. 

To you, trust was a major part of your relationship. “W-what?" He barely whispered, his tone lowering dramatically. 

Something ticked in your head, setting you off “LEAVE HARRY! NOW!" You yelled through your tears before you ran upstairs and into our bedroom, shutting the door. You were crying full on now, and at that point you didn’t care if he left or not. You wanted nothing to do with him. You winced as your back and lower stomach began to hurt. You knew you needed him, to hold you in his hands. But you were so furious. The last thing you heard before you fell asleep was the front door to your house closing and you knew he had left.

The next morning you woke up and found that your cramps had intensified.You needed Harry badly, he would always sing to you and get you anything you wanted. He knew how needy you could be during your period. Usually he was so understanding, but now he was accusing you. 

You felt the pain course through your body and you wanted to cry. You were alone and in serious pain. You struggled to push yourself from the bed and stumble into the bathroom, over to the cabinet below the sink. You slowly reached for the Midol and took a few as you slid your back down the wall and closed your eyes.

You wondered where Harry had gone. You clenched the bottle of tablets in your hand as the pain seemed to get worse. He had left with such ease, he had not tried to apologize or make things right. He knew he was wrong. He knew you weren’t cheating on him and he couldn’t defend his actions, so he simply left.

Your stomach churned and growled as you realized that you were hungry - starving at that. You had not eaten since dinner yesterday, just before your argument with Harry. But you could barely walk as you stumbled back to bed and under the covers. You didn’t care that you were angry with him, you didn’t care that he had wrongly accused you of cheating. But you cared that you needed him. You needed him right now. You shakily reached for your phone and scrolled through your contacts until you found his name and pressed the call button.

You closed your eyes as you placed a pillow between your legs - that always seemed to help. “Shit" you mumbled as it went to voicemail after ringing for about a minute. Really? Was he really going to ignore you, like you were the one at fault here.

You pressed call again and prayed that he would answer. “Hello?" A sleepy Harry mumbled on the other end of the phone. 

You sighed in relief and played with the pillow “Baby," you whispered as you began to feel tears stinging your eyes once again. In the background, you heard Harry shuffle as if he was sitting up from a bed or couch and you imagined him, shirtless and his hair a mess. 

"[Y/N]?" He whispered, concern lacing his voice as he spoke. “I need you. Please come home baby" You whispered and you heard Harry pulling a shirt over his head. “I’ll be there" He whispered and a door closed in the background. You hung the phone up and clenched the covers in your hand as the pain became almost unbearable.

Waiting for him was torture. As a car passed your house, you wished it would turn into your driveway and that Harry would be home with you, his arms around you. You slowly drifted off to sleep as you waited. 

About 30 minutes later, you felt someone’s arm resting on your hip and the sound of someone humming. You twisted your head to see Harry looking at you, his eyebrows wrinkling in concentration. 

"I brought the chocolates" He whispered, and a slight smile played across his lips and you couldn’t resist returning his smile. Harry knew the chocolates you liked to have during your period. The ones with pieces of hazelnut and raisins throughout.

You turned around slowly and pecked his lips “You’re perfect, thank you" you whispered and kissed him softly. You realized that your movements had become more comfortable, and the cramps had eased greatly. Whenever he had his arms around you, the pain was sure to go. He tends to have that effect on you.

He shook his head and “I’m sor-" He whispered, but you cut him off, placing a finger over his lips “Don’t. I know you are. Unless, you wouldn’t have come back to me" You whispered and met his eyes as his arms snaked around your waist and pulled you closer.

"I love you [A/N]" He whispered and smiled sweetly at you. “I love you too, Harry." You whispered and tangled your hand in his curls. You rest your head on his shoulder and he began humming once again as he hand traced patterns on your back.

You found yourself unable to keep your eyes from Harry’s as he hummed. You were lost in his eyes, and safe in his arms. You had no aches, no pains but you had the love of your life. And that was all that mattered. 

tumblr: http://haribosss.tumblr.com