Louis : Hottest thing ever

“Babe, could you please help me out?” Louis asks, pointing at his crotch. You look at your boyfriend who is sitting on the couch, with a big bulge between his legs. You have been watching a movie this evening, cuddling up together on the comfortable couch. It probably got him pretty excited.

You walk over to him, sit on his lap with one leg on each side, face close to his. You peck his lips and let your tongue swirl around his lips, sliding it inside to explore every spot in his mouth, although you know it like the back of your hand.

You feel his hands on your back, sliding underneath your shirt. Goosebumps appear on your arms from his touch. You feel pretty excited as well, but there’s something holding you back.

“I’m sorry Lou, but I’m having my period right now.” you say while you look him directly in the eyes. They show disappointment.

“Oh.” he lets out, his face drowning in disappointment now. You also feel disappointed because there’s nothing else you wanted to do so badly right now. Suddenly an idea pops into your head. At the beginning of your relationship, you didn’t want to go all the way at first, so you used to give him a handjob. He loves handjobs, but you haven’t given one to him in a long time.

“But I might still be able to help you with it.” you whisper in his ear teasingly. His eyes start to sparkle again and he sucks your lower lip.

“Yes.” he says excited, already heavily breathing

You climb off his lap, but instead of kneeling in front of him, you climb behind him, his back leaning against your chest.

“What are you doing?” Louis asks surprised.

“You’ll see. Now take of your clothes, babe.” you command. You know that he likes it when you play dominant. He starts to take off his clothes, throwing them away. He is butt naked now and he stands in front of you, his cock hard from excitement. He has quite a big one, at least the biggest one you’ve ever seen.

“Sit down.” you command, patting the space between your legs. He sits down again, not facing you, but with his back to your chest and his legs spread a little. You wrap your legs around his, stroking his bare chest with your hands. You twist his nipples lightly, letting a groan escape his mouth. You feel his body being tense and you know that only the lightest touch can make him groan.

Your hands slide from his hair to his chest and on to his stomach. His hard cock is lying on his stomach, a drop of precum already leaking out of the head. You wrap your fingers around the shaft and slide your hand down the length, from top to bottom, feeling the hot flesh pulsing in your hand.

Louis moans lightly, sensitive to your touch. When you start to jerk him of slowly, he throws his head in your neck and you can hear him panting loudly. You pull the skin entirely back, before slowly letting it go up again. You increase the speed a little, because you know that he likes it this way.

While you’re jerking him of at a steady pace, your left hand slides from his abs to his nipple, twisting it teasingly. You take the nipple between finger and thumb and you roll it through your fingers softly. As a reaction, he brings up his chest, taking in deep breaths.

His hands find their way to your legs, which are crossed with his. He strokes your knees and lower legs, ending at your feet. You know that your legs are one thing that he likes about you and that they make him excited. Fortunately, you had just shaved them this morning.

His palms rub your soft skin, following the lines of your legs. You squeeze his cock a little harder, getting his full attention. You increase speed a little, your other hand massaging his balls by rolling them through your fingers.

“Oh my god…” he grunts, twisting his hips lightly to your touch.

You notice that his chest starts to feel quite sweaty and that his movements are really tensed. He is probably close to his high. You make sure that every time you pull his skin back, your fingers touch the head and every time it makes him moan.

You increase speed again, now pumping up and down pretty fast, but not as fast as you can. You twist his nipple again, harder and rougher this time, before you move your hand to his head. You pull at his hair, making sure that he cannot see what you’re doing. You keep his head resting on your shoulder, while you increase speed again.

He bucks his hips upwards, feeling that excited that he can’t even lie still anymore. You wrap your legs tightly around his and you press your lips to the skin in his bare neck, kissing away the small droplets of sweat. With your tongue, you search for the sensitive spots in his neck, knowing that this will help him to get over the edge.

“Please, make me cum babe” he groans loudly.

“Anything for you Lou.” you whisper in his ear and with that you jerk him off the best you can, while tugging at his hair and kissing the sensitive spots in his neck.

He keeps bucking his hips upward, not being able to control himself anymore, excitement rushing through his body.

“Fuck…” he groans and with a few more movements of your hand he comes all over himself. White drops of sperm are spread around his chest when he is done. You continue to jerk him off very slowly, until every drop of sperm has come out.

You keep kissing his neck, slowly making your way up to his mouth. You look at him: his sweaty, panting body is lying in your arms, his eyes closed and his mouth open from excitement, sperm spread across his chest. He looks damn sexy.

When you kiss his lips, he opens his eyes and looks at you with a dreamy look. You can tell that he wants to say something, but he is breathing so heavily that he doesn’t manage to produce any sound but panting.

You place another kiss on his temple and you know that he is blown away by your handjob. He wasn’t expecting this at all.

“That was the hottest thing you’ve ever done, babe. Thank you.” he says with his deep voice. His blue eyes stare into yours, when he kisses your lips again. “You should have your period more often.” he smirks.