Niall : Naughty

I haven’t seen much of Niall lately and I miss him. He and the boys are about to get ready for tour, so they have tour rehearsals. I only see him at night before we go to bed and when we wake up, but he has to leave soon. I miss him and I miss his touch. The way he makes me feel emotionally and sexually, even though we haven’t had sex in almost a month. I have urges and needs that have to be satisfied, but he is always tired. So I just let him sleep and try to ignore the urges. Except I couldn’t take it anymore. My fingers slowly danced down until they reach the top of my shorts.

 My breath hitches in my throat as I slide my hand down my pants. I run my fingers down my panties and they are wet with anticipation. I push them to the side and slowly make small circles around my clit. Teasing myself before light grazing my finger against my throbbing center. I drag my finger down my sex and slowly push it in. I instantly moan and buck my hips up wanting more, but I just keep my same slow pace. I use the pad of my thumb to rub circles on my clit and thrust my finger faster.

I close my eyes and toss my head back a little with a small groan escaping from my lips. “Mm Niall. That feels so good baby.”

I add another finger and curve them up. I find my G-spot and stroke it while pressing on my clit. This causes me to moan really loud. “Fuck Niall. Don’t fucking stop.”

Little did I know that Niall is watching from the door of our bedroom. Hearing me moan out his name made him burst through the door.

“Fuck Niall you scared the shit out of me.” I jump a little and move my hand to my chest.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” Niall growls.

“What does it look like im doing? Im taking care of the urges that you didn’t. You are never around, so I had to take care of myself.” I regret those words right as they came out of my mouth.

Niall’s eyes start to turn dark and fill with lust, as a smirk displays across his face. “Get up and strip for me babe.” Niall says pulling me off of the bed and he sits down.

I grasp the hem of my shirt and slowly pull it over my head. I bite my bottom lip and stare at Niall knowing that my bare chest drives him crazy.

“No bra? That is a very naughty move Y/N. I’m going to have to punish you.” Niall smirks and pulls me down.

 I lay across his lap and his strong hand comes down on my Bum with a loud Smack. I moan really loud and stick my bum up wanting more. Niall pulls down my shorts and my panties.

“You are such a dirty little girl Y/N. enjoying your punishment.” Niall whispers in my ear and little nibbles on my earlobe.

His hand caresses the sensitive skin before bringing his palm back down only with a little more force. I feel myself growing wetter and wanting Niall more.

“Niall I need you so bad right now.” I half moan and half beg.

“Oh you do? Tell me what you want me to do?” Niall says running his hand down my leg.

“I want you to use your tongue. I want your face between my legs.” I groan.

Niall pushes me off of his lap and on to the bed. He kisses me roughly on the lips nipping at my bottom lip. I run my fingers through his hair and he pushes my arms away.

“No touching. You are being punished for being a little slut.”

Niall continues to kisses my lips then starts to work his way down to where I want it most. He drags his tongue down my stomach circling around my navel. He stops his movement and looks up at me.

I whimper at the loss of contact and Niall just smiles. “Beg for it Y/N. tell me how bad you want my tongue.” Niall murmurs.

“Fuck Niall. I want you so fucking bad. You have no idea how much I want you. C’mon Ni thrust your tongue into me already.” I beg.

Niall doesn’t say another word and thrusts his tongue in and I grip the sheets tight. Niall inserts two fingers and pumps them really hard.

“Uh Niall. Oh god baby that feels so good.” I move my finger back to his hair and tug on it really hard.

Niall moans against my clit causing me arch my back and my toes curl.

“Shit Niall. Im about to come.” I moan. Niall removes his tongue and fingers. I look up at him with sadness on my face.

“Aw is my baby mad?” Niall coos and pulls off his pants and boxers.

“Yeah im mad Niall. You didn’t let me come.” I hissed with anger.

“Don’t worry you will get over it while you suck me off.” He smirks and rests his head against the pillow.

I grab Niall’s cock and kisses the red/ swollen head. I swipe my tongue across and lick the Pre cum off.

“Ah! Don’t be such a fucking tease.” Niall calls out as his accent gets thicker with lust.

I smirk and take most of him in my mouth. Niall’s hand finds the back of my head and guides me.

I feel him hit the back of my throat and I gag a little. I suck him harder and harder, as Niall starts to trust into my mouth.

I feel Niall twitch and I know he is close, so I pulled him out of my mouth and he is angry.

“I didn’t tell you to stop. You are in so much trouble.” Niall says.

He climbs on top of me and pins my arms above my head. He positions his self at my entrance and slams into me with out any warning.

“God Y/N. you are so tight you would think I don’t fuck you good enough.” Niall growls in my ear.

“you haven’t fucked me in almost a month.” I manage to say.

“so you are blaming me for this huh?” Niall questions me and I just nod my head yes.

Niall releases my wrists and moves hi hand to my hips. The grip he has gets tighter and tighter with each thrust.

“Shit Niall. Im about to come. Just a little more baby.”I moan out and dig my finger nails into his back.

Niall yelps in pain and pleasure. He thrusts even harder and whispers in my ear.

“Come for me Y/N. I want to hear your pretty little mouth  scream my name.

Niall starts to suck on my neck and I can feel myself getting closer to my orgasm.

“Holy Shit Niall. FUCK!” I scream out as my orgasm hits.

Hearing me shout out his name sends Niall over the edge and he spills inside of me.

He collapses on top of me and kisses my nose.

“im sorry for the wait baby. I just been really busy, but I promise no more waitin.” He whispers and rolls off of me. Niall wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into his chest. “I understand Ni. No need to apologize.” I smile and close my eyes. Niall kisses my forehead and closes his eyes.

-Nudewitniall