Harry : Unexpected

“Oh, you’re here,” Harry spat rolling his eyes as he plopped down onto the couch opposite me and changing the channel on the TV.

“Hey, we were watching that,” I told him grabbing the remote from his hands and changing it back.

“Nope, we’re not starting this again,” Gemma said grabbing the remote form my hands. “You guys are going to learn to get along,” she told us.

You see, Harry and I don’t like each other very much. Honestly, I don’t know why he hates me so much. I only hate him because he’s an arrogant jerk who could only care for himself. Not to mention he’s an extreme flirt and gets whatever he wants because of his good looks and being a pop star. Sometimes, I just want to smack him across the face.

“Whatever,” Harry muttered.

I rolled my eyes as well; knowing whatever plan she had in mind probably wasn’t going to work.

Gemma and I had been friends for a while now, ever since I started working with her in Forever 21. It’s been almost two years. Two years is enough to know that Gemma’s plans always screw up and something goes wrong.

***

“Hey (Y/N), can you go up to my room real quick? I’ve got to show you something,” Gemma asked with a slight smirk on her face.

What is she up to?

“Sure,” I said hesitantly.

She followed me up the stairs to her room where I noticed Harry sitting on the bed. I turned to give Gemma a questioning look, when she pushed me in closing and locking the door behind me.

“What the hell!?” I screamed to Gemma through the door.

“You guys are going to be locked in there until you can get along,” She explained.

“I hate you,” I muttered.

“You love me,” She said back and I could tell she loved her idea.

I turned to Harry who was playing on his phone, not even bothering to acknowledge my existence. Rolling my eyes, I sat on the floor in front of the door for who knows how long.

A few moments later, I felt something hard hit my arm followed by Harry’s laugh.

“What the hell?” I asked, picking up the bouncy ball he threw at me.

“Sorry about that, I meant to hit you,” he smirked.

“Athletic ability; another thing Gemma got that you didn’t?” I asked grinning.

The smug look on Harry’s face instantly turned to a glare.

“So, do you think we should talk?” I asked after a few moments of silence.

“I guess,” Harry shrugged.

I moved over to Gemma’s bed and sat next to him, making sure I kept my distance.

Harry raised his eyebrows a smirk forming on his lips. “I’m not gonna eat you or anything,” he chuckled. “unless you want me to,” he added in afterwards.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his perverted comment. “You’re disgusting,”

“Oh don’t act like you’ve never dreamt about it,” Harry smirked.

“This is why I can’t stand you! You’re so full of yourself! Just shut up and stop being an ass for a second!”

“Only a second?”

Okay, now he was really starting to piss me off.

I ran my fingers through my hair and groaned out of anger. “Shut. Up.” I hissed through my teeth. Now you see why I hate him?

“You know what? I don’t really know why you hate me exactly, but I do have a theory,” he smirked.

“And what’s your theory?” I asked dropping my hands from my head and giving him a nasty look.

“I think you’re in love with me,” he said with a smug smile on his face, leaning backwards with his hands behind his head.
I scoffed at those 7 words. Right. I’m in love with him. Totally.

“You wish,” I scoffed. “I hate you because you’re an asshole. You’re completely full of yourself and you think everyone should just bow down around you because you the Harry Styles, and it’s really freaking annoying-“

My rant was cut off by soft lips crashing onto mine.

“Harry, what are you doing?” I managed to say through the kiss as I attempted to push him away.

“Just shut up and kiss me,”

Our lips moved in synch perfectly, his hands running up and down my sides before he flipped us so he was hovering over me. His tongue lightly trailed my bottom lip, asking for entry, though I decided to be a tease and not let him in.

He growled moving his hands to my bum, squeezing it roughly, surprising me and making me gasp. He grinned before his tongue explored my mouth as he deepened the kiss. It was amazing. I had never felt anything like it, sparks flying everywhere, bombs going off around every corner. It was indescribable.

We continued our heated make-out session, our lips only leaving each other’s to disregard pieces of clothing. My hands ran down his exposed torso, nails scratching lightly down his toned abs.

I can’t believe we’re about to do this.

Harry placed sloppy kisses down my neck, looking for my sweet spot. I moaned quietly as he sucked harshly, his teeth nipping at the skin. That’s gonna leave a mark, I thought as his tongue swiped over the soft skin.

“You ready?" Harry asked, his voice husky and his fingertips toying with my panties. I was completely out of breath already, so all I did was nod. He smirked before pulling down my panties and taking a look, his tongue swiping across his pink lips.

Harry wasted no time, running his long finger up my core flicking my clit. I sucked in a sharp breath of air, biting my lip. Slowly, he pushed one finger in pumping it at a slow pace. Soon, he added another finger. “Oh my god, Harry," I breathed.

A second later, his fingers were withdrawn from my soaking core only to be replaced with his lips seconds later. “Oh Harry," I moaned, my fingers tangling themselves in his hair as he sucked on my clit.

A moment later he brought his head up stealing a short kiss before pulling his boxers down, his length slapping up to his stomach. Wow, he was a lot bigger than I’d imagined.

He smirked, rubbing his tip up and down my core. “How much do you want me?"

I rolled my eyes. “Come on," I moaned gripping the sheets and getting very impatient.

“Tell me how much you want me," He demanded, his eyes dark and full of lust.

I sighed internally, knowing I was about to give up all of my pride. “Harry I want you so badly, just fucking fuck me already!"

He smirked before slamming into me. I gasped. He didn’t waste anytime, not even giving me time to adjust to his huge length. He thrusted into me harder and faster every thrust and hit my g-spot every time. Wow, I did not expect him to be this good.

I wasn’t even keeping track of what was coming out of my mouth by now, all I knew was the pleasurable feeling shooting through me. Profanities and screams of Harry’s name were all that left my mouth as he moved at a quicker pace.

Harry groaned as he picked up speed and began to pound into me, finding a steady rhythm. I continued to moan his name loudly as he hit all the right spots. Pounding and pounding, in and out, pushing me right over the edge.

“Oh my god, Harry, I’m so close!" I said looking up at his scrunched up face as his thrusts began to turn sloppy.

“I know baby, me too," he said opening his eyes and looking into mine. He thrusted harder, connecting his thumb with my clit and rubbing rough circles on it sending maximum pleasure throughout my body.

“Harry, i’m gonna-"

“Hold it for three more seconds, babe," he told me thrusting into me a few last times before we both released, screams leaving both of our mouths.

Harry pulled out, collapsing next to me. The only sound that could be heard in the now silent room was our heavy breathing.

“That was amazing," Harry breathed, staring up at the ceiling. I nodded turning my head to face his, him doing the same. We locked eyes and for the first time, I noticed how beautiful his eyes were.

“You know, I never really noticed how pretty your eyes are," I whispered, my eyes not leaving his.

He smiled, another beautiful thing I never noticed about him. “I always knew you were beautiful," he started to say wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. “but your bitchy attitude always got in the way,"

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, well, I’ve always thought you were the hottest guy I’ve ever seen, but you ego always got in the way," I told him with a smirk.

Harry raised his eyebrows, a smug look on his face. “You think I’m the hottest guy you’ve ever seen?"

I rolled my eyes, “Yes, but like I said, a bad personality can’t make up for good looks,"

He rolled his eyes. “You’re the one with a bad personality,"

“Really?"

“Yes really," he stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I raised my eyebrows.

“How so?"

He shrugged. “Just everything I did I always got a smart remark from you,"

I rolled my eyes. “And you didn’t say any mean things to me, did you?"

“Whatever,"

I giggled, causing him to show an amused smile. “What?" He asked.

I shrugged, placing my hands on his chest and leaning my head on him, while he tightened his grip around me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

“Harry?" I asked after a moment of silence.

“Mhmm?" He hummed in response.

“What are we now?" I asked, kind of afraid of the answer. “Do we go back to hating each other?"

He pulled away slightly, to look at me. “To be honest, I don’t really hate you much anymore,"

I smiled and nodded. “Yeah, me either,"

“Well, what do you want to do?" He asked.

I shrugged. “What do you want to do?"

He sighed. “Honestly? I think you’re amazing. I think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid eyes on and I think I might have a small crush on you," he said biting his lip. “but I think I’ve had a crush on you for a while now," he mumbled.

I grinned. “Harry, I feel the same. I’ve always been attracted to you, I just never really noticed it until now,"

“So, (Y/N), I think I know what I want. Do you know what you want?"

“I think we both want the same thing," I told him, smiling.

He grinned his beautiful grin before asking me a question I never thought Harry Styles would ever ask me. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" 

I smiled the biggest smile possible and nodded. “Of course, Harry,"

He smiled before leaning down to kiss me passionately on the lips.

And that was the start of something beautiful, something new, and somethingunexpected.

stephaniemariestyles18