Liam - Dont be a tease

Liam was upstairs, taking a shower when he heard [y/n] outside the shower. 

"Babe?" he said, peeking his head out of the shower curtain, seeing no one but rather a pile of clothes. He shrugged it off and went back to massaging his scalp with shampoo. He nearly jumped three feet in the air when he heard [y/n] in his ear.

"You know, that ass is to die for." He could hear the smile in her voice and chuckles. "So I’ve been told."

He turns around and kisses her in a passionate, yet loving way. [Y/n] brought her hands up to his neck and kissed back enjoying this as much as he is, knowing by the invited guest against [y/n] leg.

Liam turned around, starting to kiss and suck at [y/n]’s neck as she giggled into his ear. He dragged his hands from their resting place on the back of her neck in search of a new one. They accepted an intimate spot on the small of [y/n]’s back. 

She chuckled and hopped out of the shower, leaving Liam with a problem, “Nope.” 

Liam was a mix of disappointment and frustration. “[Y/n]!” Liam yelled from inside the shower. She just chuckled and continued to walk into their shared bedroom, finding something to wear before the boys got there.

Liam silently cursed at her, banging his head into the shower wall once. He decided to get himself off, quickly before he had to get ready. 

*about an hour later*

"Well, I’m stuffed. Thanks for the amazing dinner [y/n],” Niall says. Louis stands up slowly, applausing at the same rate getting faster. “You’ve finally done it! You’ve filled him!” He says, jokingly winking at Niall.

Everyone laughs and makes their way into the living room to just chill and talk.

Between the glances [y/n] was giving him and the amount of clevage that was showing Liam could not contain the bone in his pants. The second time tonight she had made him hard and he was pissed. She knew exactly what she was doing and how smug she was about it was almost sexy. 

When [y/n] went into the kitchen to grab some drinks, Liam hopped on the oppurtunity to confront her. 

"What the hell do you think you’re doing?" he asked, angerly, turning [y/n] on a bit. She chuckled, "What do you mean, baby?" She asked, trying to add an innocent tone to her voice.

Oh, god was he pissed now. He walked up behind her and put his lips right next to her ear. “You know exactly what I mean. Baby." He said, in a low husky voice, mocking her words. 

[Y/n] could feel the hot, pleasureable feeling in her stomach down to her core. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could she was being dragged into the bathroom, 8 feet away. 

She moaned as the bathroom door closed and Liam attacked her lips with his own beginning a hot makeout session. “Mmmm, Liam,” [y/n] said through the kiss.

"No," Liam said as he stopped "you’re not getting what you want. You’ve been very naughty. Teasing me and not letting me have you. I think it’s time for a punishment."

She liked to see this side of Liam. He was normally very sweet and caring. It wasn’t very often that he was rough with her and she wanted a bit of it.

He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and ripped it off over her head, leaving her in her black lacey bra. He moaned at the sight of her perfectly shaped breasts. 

"Knees. Now." he commanded and she did as told, backing him up and getting on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his pants, getting the idea he wanted her to suck him off. 

Her suspisions were confirmed when he let out a quiet moan once she licked the tip of his throbbing hard on. 

"You’re getting good at that, aren’t you, you little slut." He said in a seductive tone. [Y/n] nodded with his head in her mouth, causing him to feel immense pleasure. She licked him from head to tip before taking him in at an agonizingly slow pace.

 She stopped when he hit the back of her thoat. Deep throating his massive erection she bobbed up and down, wrapping her hand around what she couldn’t fit int her mouth. 

Her hand and mouth moved in sync up and down his shaft causing Liam to go over the edge shooting into her mouth. She swallowed every bit before she pulled off, making a popping sound when she did.

Before she stood up, she pulled Liam’s boxers and skinny jeans down. Once she was up, he did the same to her, pulling her joggers down, revealing her cute black panties that matched her bra. 

He wasted no time pulling those down, pulling himself onto the counter. [Y/n] straddled his lap, getting down to business. “Are you gonna fuck me you little whore?” he asked licking his plump lips. “If that’s what you want babe,” she replied.

"Hop on, bitch," he demanded and she surrendered to his command, sliding herself onto his throbbing member. Once she was adjusted she started to bounce, her bra bound tits bouncing with every movement. 

Liam was in pure bliss, grabbing her hips helping with the sweet friction. [Y/n] moaned and screamed his name in ecstasy. “Shut your mouth, you slut. You don’t want the boys to hear, do you?” 

"I don’t give a fuck!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. 

"Babe, I’m close, I’m gonna cum." Liam whispered, throwing [y/n] over the edge as they enjoyed the bliss together. [Y/n] collasping on Liam’s naked chest, hugging him tight. 

"I’m sorry babe, you’re not a slut, whore, or a bitch. You’re perfect," he said kissing her lips.

She stood up, pulling herself off his now soft friend. Beginning to redress herself as Liam did the same. He looked at his watch, they were only in here 5 minutes, good time.

Once they were both fully dressed again, he grabbed her shirt bringing her up to his body. He wrapped his hands around her waist and said, “I love you, just don’t tease me again.” 

She chuckled, “Okay, I love you too, asshole.” 

They walked hand in hand back into the living room, where everyone stared at them as they entered. Liam’s smiled faded when he saw the 4 boys’ faces. “Have fun?” Harry asked cheekily. 

"What do you mean?" [Y/n] asked. "It sure sounds like you did," Zayn commented halfway under his breathe. They all chuckled as her face turned beet red, Liam turning away from her silently laughing.

"Shut up, you’re all fuckers." She said, sitting down on the love seat, as they all laughed at her.