Harry : Make up sex is the best

It’s only been two days and I already miss him; I regret everything I said. I know I was a total bitch to him but, sometimes it just comes out of me before I think about what would happen after. And now I’m all alone and I miss him like crazy! We’ve been together for two years and I don’t want us to end over some stupid fight just because I was being a jealous bitch. 

*two days before* The Fight

"Harry what the hell is this?" I threw the magazine at him and pointed to the picture of him and some blonde I had never seen.

Harry stopped packing his suitcase to look at the picture, “Babe that’s nothing we’re just friends." 

"Really Harry because it looks like you’re a little too comfortable with her."

"Come on (Y/N) don’t you trust me?" He was walking to me but I stopped him before he could get any closer to me.

"No Harry I-I don’t think I can do this anymore. Put yourself in my shoes for once, what if you always saw me hanging out with different guys every night?" I sat down at the end of the bed and put my head in my hands.

"(Y/N) why don’t you trust me? You know I love you and I’d do nothing to hurt you." He zipped up his suitcase and set it beside our bedroom door.

"I’m just confused right now! I’m tired of not knowing who you’re hanging out with late at night or what you’re doing with them!"

"Dammit (Y/N), You know I have to leave soon why are you doing this to me!? I have to go. This conversation is not over. I’ll call you." He walked over the me and tried to kiss me but I wouldn’t look up at him so he kissed me on the forehead. I was pissed he just kind of blew it off; he didn’t seem too bothered about it.

*present*

The fight played over and over in my head all day. First I cried for hours. I didn’t want to even think about Harry being with someone else besides; it broke my heart it felt like days past as I cried, I cried until I couldn’t cry anymore. I felt broken without him by my side. He called four timed in the past six hours, text me 12 times in the last two, and left 3 voice mails  I refused to answer him. I was confused with my feelings; I wanted him with me but at the same time I wanted him as far away from me as possible. 

I didn’t want to forgive him over the phone anyways I wanted to see him, I wanted him to hold me, I wanted him to kiss me but that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon.

I woke up at 9:00 to a pounding headache from a hang over and a text form Harry:

(Y/N) please answer my calls or text me back I need to hear from you. I miss you baby please! xx Harry

It’s been two weeks since the fight and I still haven’t replied to Harry. He hasn’t stopped trying to reach me and I’ve been constantly drowning myself in alcohol. I put my phone on the bedside table and rolled over to his side of the bed I inhaled the fading scent of him. God I missed him. I stopped myself and hobbled out of bed to take a warm shower and maybe sooth my pounding head. 

I took a long hot shower and by the time I got out I was seeing clearer and my head didn’t hurt as bad as it had before. I combed through my long hair letting it dry by itself; not like I had anyone to impress. I threw on one of Harry’s t-shirt that went about mid thigh. I then went downstairs to make a cup of tea and maybe watch some TV.

When I last looked at the clock it was 2’o’clock but it now said 7:00, I must have dozed off. I went up stairs to fetch my phone and who would have guessed Harry called two more times each time leaving a voice mail. I gathered up all the courage I had and called him. It rang two times and I was ready to hang up on the third ring until I heard his raspy voice on the other end of the phone.

"(Y/N)?" I wasn’t sure what to say, but then he began again. “Don’t say anything just listen to me. First of all I shouldn’t have left like I did I was just upset that you didn’t trust me. I miss you (Y/N), I really really miss you, I need you." I could hear his plea through the phone. I wanted him with me now. I couldn’t take it anymore I missed him.

"Harry I miss you too. I overreacted, I was just being jealous. Nothing was your fault it was all mine. I was just a bitch to you."

"(Y/N) I miss you. I need to see you. I’m coming home." “But Harry what about the band and the shows?" “Fuck it I need you." 

I didn’t know what to say. I was so happy I thought I would die at any moment. 

I laid down on the bed, harry’s shirt still clingy to my body. I put my phone down on the beside table and wrapped the sheets around my body tightly. The excitement was killing me. I had been wanting to see Harry for so long that I was physically starting to hurt when I wasn’t to faded when I was drunk.

Harry sounded like he would be here any second and that aroused me over the edge. He had probably already left by the time that I actually had talked to him.

A loud bang on the door drove me out of my thoughts as I continued to lay still. The sound of the door closing signified that Harry was here. I jumped up from the bed and ran down the stairs before suddenly feeling Harry’s long arms envelop me in a tight hug. My face was in the crook of his neck as I continually told him sorry over and over and he did the same. I looked up to find his gorgeous green eyes looking at me admiringly. My lips quickly went up and kissed him hard, my fingers dancing through his chocolate locks.

My hands found there way to his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them, pulling them down, him kicking them off, leaving him only in his boxers. His dick was making a tent in them, my hand roaming down, palming him.

“Mmm, that feels so good (Y/N).” Harry moaned. I kissed him again; his hands shoved me down on the bed lightly, tearing my panties off. I mean literally, he tore them in half. I bit my bottom lip, completely turned on by this. His hands unclasped my bra, so I lay there completely naked.

“(Y/N), you’re beautiful.” He said smiling. I pulled his boxers off hungrily, his boner coming up, hitting his stomach.

“Harry, you’re so big. I don’t tell you that enough.” I say, my hand exploring his penis roughly, running up and down. He moaned.

“No teasing… I just want to be inside you.” He said grabbing his pants, going into his wallet for a condom. I watched him slide it on slowly, as he positioned himself at my entrance.

“Just bloody enter me!” I say anxiously to feel him inside me as he nods, pressing his forehead against mine, giving me a long drawn out kiss, his lips biting my bottom lip harshly. The adrenaline was pumping so much through my body that I didn’t even notice at first. I felt him slowly enter me, as I screamed out, my nails digging into his back, possibly drawing blood. He got all the way in, slowly rocking back and forth, and at first, it was a bit uncomfortable since he was so big and I hadn’t had him in so long but suddenly, I felt as if he pulled out now, I would be left empty and I didn’t like that feeling.

“Oh Harry, just like that!” I said, wrapping my legs around his waist. He let out a moan and I knew neither of us would last long. We hadn’t fucked each other in weeks, and both us were incredibly turned on by each other. His mouth went on mine, as I let out another moan in his mouth. I felt a warm feeling in my stomach and knew I was close. He was going so slow and so hard and it felt amazing. My breathing became rigid and so did his.

“I’m gonna cum, love.” Harry said in between kisses.

“I am too.” I said, my back arching off the bed, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

“Harry!” I screamed, out nearing my climax.

“Let it out, baby, cum for me, please baby for Me.” and with that, I lost it and came all over him, my walls tightening, causing him to cum. We rode out our highs. He laid down next to me, his breathing fast. He kissed my forehead, making me smile. He pulled me close to him, pulling the covers over us.

"I’ve missed you Haz," I said holding back tears. We kissed slow and passionate. The one kiss I’ve been waiting for. 

"I missed you too (Y/N), I love you" And with that we fell asleep forgetting the entire fight.